Stay

BEAKHYUN

Today was the day. We had to prove to prove to Kisa that the fans would love her as much as we do. There will be a few bad ones but for the most part our fans are great. I'm sure it's the same for Got7. There is always that one group that thinks you are not allowed to be a real person. That you should never fall in love or basically do anything except be theirs. Sorry, but I'm human. I want my fairy tale ending too. Just because we are idols doesn't mean we are not allowed to fall in love and live happily ever after. First, I want to give Kisa her happily ever after.

Chanyeol and I arrived at the practice room and set up the camera and laptop. She's so clueless, she'll never notice. We had already talked to our manager and SM management. They weren't thrilled with our plan but when all is said and done I think it will be fine.

She walked into the room and into a giant bear hug. "Hi, Channie." She was transferred to me for a hug. "Hi, Beakhyunnie." We walked farther into the room. "So, what do you two have planned for me today?"

"Well, you said that you like our new song, Power. We thought that we would teach you the dance." I announced.

"I would like that." She smiled.

We spent the rest of the morning laughing at missteps and celebrating when she got it right.

"Let's do it one more time straight through but this time we will sing it too." I suggested.

She frowned. "I don't want to hear any complaints when you're sorry you asked me to sing." We just shook their heads. Chanyeol had already heard her sing. He had been right behind her while she was singing Got7's new song. He stayed quiet because he didn't want her to know.

She didn't notice that Chanyeol started the camera in the room recording. The music started and we made it the whole way through the song. She even did Sehun's rap part and Kai's solo bit. She was laughing and hugging us when we finished.

"Come with me to get some drinks for us?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

"I'll take the usual." I yelled.

I went over to the laptop. I got the video we just shot of us dancing and went to twitter. I posted it with a message to our EXOLs. 'This is our very talented good friend. She is also good friends with Got7. She is planning on leaving because she is afraid you won't accept our friendship. Show her how wrong she is.' #LOVETOKISA

Now we had to sit back and wait for the response. They weren't even back from the café and it started. Younjae retweeted it with a message for their fans to not let her leave. Then G Dragon got involved asking his fans to support it because he had already asked to work with her. Red Velvet asked their fans to help because they didn't want to lose their new friend. Holy Fuck! It totally exploded and got way bigger than I expected. When the fuck did she meet G Dragon?

They were back and I looked at Kisa. "Angel, when did you meet G Dragon?" She looked confused. Why did I expect her to know? She hadn't even recognized Chanyeol. "Have you ever met someone named Kwon Ji-Yong?"

"Oh! That's the nice man I met at the venue for that big music fest. He bumped into me. He was really nice and so cute." I face palmed. She is so clueless but it's cute.

Chanyeol told her. "Little one, that's G Dragon of Big Bang."

Her jaw literally hit the floor. "I met such a big star as G Dragon and didn't recognize him. He must hate me." She covered her face. "How can I apologize to him? I feel horrible. I figured he was an idol but I didn't realize. Oh, I'm so stupid."