EPILOGUE

Five years have passed since my debut. JB and I were married last year. We are getting ready for the awards ceremony. I looked in the mirror and huffed. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked while kissing my neck.

"I'm getting fat." I complained.

"Jagi, you're not fat. You look beautiful and sexy. The little baby bump you have is cute." He smiled at me.

I huffed at him again. "All this did was compound your ego problem. So damn proud of yourself." I just kept mumbling in the same vein.

He just laughed. "Honestly baby, I swear you will be the most beautiful woman there."

"Well, as long as you think so, that's all that matters." I turned and I don't think I will ever get used to how handsome he is.

"Jagi, you are all I've ever seen and will ever look at. I love you now and forever." He kissed me.

"All right, that's enough of that. I know where that always leads and the result is currently making me uncomfortable." He rubbed my belly. "We can continue that later." I kissed him. "Promise."

He grabbed my hand and we happily walked out to the waiting car. I can't wait to see what our future holds for us. Whatever it is, I know that together we will make it through. It's not easy but it is so worth all the hard work.

END