My Sunshine

-Beep-

-Beep-

-Beep-

The continuous beeping sound on the moniter that Phana loathes so much resonates in the hospital room as he sits on a chair beside the bed exhaustedly. His breathing evens and he slouches with his eyes fixated on the soft pale hand which he adores so much as his thumb rubs slowly in his hands.

Pha watches as the fresh warm droplets from his dark weary orbs land on the bed sheet beside their hands. White blurry spots take over his sight as his brain plays the scene over and over again where Yo's figure soaked in a puddle of thick liquid painted in scarlet. He'll never forget the despair he felt at that time.

How his blood ran cold when he saw Yo like that and how he wanted to murder the culprit with the most possible cruel way so badly. However, he was stopped by his best friends along with Wayo's father, much to his dismay.

Pha couldn't understand why Mr. Panitchayasawad was so calm and composed when his one and only precious son almost lost his life.

Yo was the victim of hit and run.

Forth and Beam were on their way back home when they saw six-eight people ganging up on Wayo. Forth immediately jumped into to help while Beam ran off to ask for help, knowing they won't win with this number.

Forth's presence did distract them but it wasn't enough. Forth was busy making his way to him but he was too late when one of the attackers hit Wayo's head with an enormous wooden club with pressurr and another one on his back.

Forth couldn't do anything but watched Yo as he stumble and fell down. He keeps blaming himself for not being able to protect Wayo.

They were outnumbered. Pha doesn't blame Forth. If it wasn't for Forth, Yo would have already had to surrender his life to the deathgod.

Fortunately, the help arrived including Pha, Ming, Kit, Forth's bestfriend, Lam and a couple more engineering students within a few minutes thanks to Beam. Kit and Lam drove Wayo on Kit's car to their university hospital as soon as they arrived while the rest joined Forth.

The fight was bloody and Beam swore he has never seen his friend being so enraged and dreadful. Ming was ready to kill and he was also very mad what they did to Yo, but it was nothing compared to Pha's fury.

It took three of them to stop Pha from killing the guy who hit Yo from punching to death even when the bastard had already lost conscious. The other may have escaped but he was held captive in the hospital after he recovers for further investigation.

Pha's white shirt was stained in streaks of fresh blood of his opponents and wouldn't have had second thought on causing a massacre at that time despite him being a med student.

Wayo was losing too much blood and he was admitted with a severe concussion. The wound on his head was quite deep, from getting hit with impact and addition to the damage when his body collapsed and hit the ground. He spent three hours in the surgery room. It was thanks to his lucky stars that he survived. Five minutes late and he would have already kicked the bucket.

Thanks to Mr. Panitchayasawad's network and his fast actions, the rest of the gang members were captured a couple of days later and were sentenced to thirty years prison with assaulting, attempting to murder and other charges from their unfolded previous crimes.

He wasn't calm, he was as furious as Phana when his manager reported him that his little boy was attacked. He had the same thought as Phana but he had different methods to deal. He was relieved that his son was in safe hands so that he could direct his attention fully to the criminals. He used his the best lawyers to make them pay for what they did.