Closure?

We lay there on the couch for a few more minutes to rest for a while. I decided to move to bed until I noticed Yo's breathing is starting to even.

I slide out from Yo gently, earning an erotic moan but luckily I made it out.

Oh boy that was close. I thought he was asleep.

Yo opens his eyes heavily and as soon as he meets me eyes, he smiles with the brightest smile ever and cups my face with his soft hands.

He brings his lips to mine and kisses me gently. And he plants kissed all over face, sniffing and nibbling after we part.

My baby is so affectionate today. Not that I'm complaining. I absolutely love it so much.

He slings his arm around my neck and brings me closer to him,

"Take me to bed. I want to continue," he whispers adorablely yet sexily and licks the tip of my nose.

My heart squeeze at it and I couldn't take it anymore at how adorable he is as I squeal unmanly internally.

I give him a long smooch on his lips before I get up and carry him to the bed as he squeaks.

As soon as we get inside the bed room, Yo pushes me to the bed and and spreads his legs. He slowly inserts my member inside him as he sink down to the hilt.

He moans and threw his head back without breaking our eye contact as his digs his nails in my thighs, marking them.

His hot and tight muscles contracts as he grinds  his hips on my cock deliciously, hitting his spot with every thrust.

"Ahhh........nnnnnnhhhh..."

He brings up his one hand to his stomach and presses it as he feel me filling him inside. He bites his lower lips and I pinch and tweak his nipples.

I ran out if patience so I grab his hips, halting from all of his actions and thrust inside him strongly.

"AHHHH!!!" he shouts as he lets out a loud gasp and falls onto my chest. He also bounce his hips to meet my harsh thrusts.

I flip our positions so he's under me again. I hook his legs on my shoulders and ram inside him to the deepest.

At this point, Yo is no longer making sounds as he drowns in pleasure I'm giving him. Just only the sounds of creaking, skin slapping skin, grunts and groans echo in the room.

His pupils dilated, his mouth hang open with a silent moan, drools dribbling down from the corner.

I shift my position as I reach deeper and abuse his spot again.

"HHHAAAA ... AHHH!!!"

He finally moans out again as he dig his nails deep into my back and scrartching them.

After a few hard thrust we finally came. Yo's body trembles with spasm while he comes down from high.

I also came inside him again, completely flooding. When I pull out my semi hard member, Yo has already passed out.

The sight of his thighs stained with my cum and on his stomach with his own made my member twitch again.

Gosh how can he be so sexy and adorable at the same time.

I kiss his temples before going to the bathroom to clean myself and bring a wet towel to wipe his body.

After that I tuck us inside the blanket and finally drift off to dream land as he sleeps peacefully in my arms.

--------------------

"Hey cutie~ you alone?" a guy in mid-twenties slurred as he walks towards me wobbly. I try to ignore him as I continued to text telling him P'Pha that I'm waiting in front of his car.