Phana.exe Has Stopped Working

Third Person's P.O.V

-After Lunch-

Wayo plops down on the couch with a bucket full of chocolate ice cream craddled in his arms and with two spoons in his hands and switches on the TV as he browses through the channels to find something interesting.

Phana thought Wayo would have given up already and put on his favourite anime usual but today, to Phana's surprise, Wayo opens Netflix and starts playing "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" which he remembers that was out very recently and apparently very popular between girls.

"Babe, what's got into you? You never watched rom-coms like this," Phana sits beside Wayo and puts him on his lap, embracing Wayo from behind.

Wayo shifts on his lap to make him comfortable and he swore Wayo was doing purpose when his soft butt nestled perfectly on his crotch, shifting from side to side.

"Oh, the fairy angel gang told me it's good and very popular," Wayo answers as if he didn't do anything wrong, "They were begging me watch it. Apparently, Noah Centineo who played as Peter Kavinsky is so hot. So I thought I'd give it try."

"Wait wait wait wait", Phana protests and turns Wayo's body to face him, "are you saying you decided to watch it because the actor is hot?!" Phana asks in disbelief. He can't believe his baby is calling somebody hot other than him.

"Yeah, so?" Wayo blinks innocently as he tilts his head to the side with pouting lips.

Phana flinched and his member twitched but he recomposes quickly.

Phana hangs his head low and curses under his breath "Fuck, if I weren't mad right now, I would have jump up you immediately and fuck you senseless," but boy, Wayo heard it loud and clear.

The side of Wayo's lips twitched into a smirk but recovers his pouty lips instantly.

He scoops some of the ice cream and puts it on the tip of Phana's nose and just beside Phana's lips.

Wayo takes advantage of Phana's stunned state as he cups Phana's face and suckle on the nose, producing lewd sounds. He licks the ice cream left on the side of Phana's lips in a very slow and seductive motion.

When he's done, Wayo looks at Phana's expression and giggles who is still in a daze and speechless as he stares at Wayo in wide eyes, and a huge bulge poking Wayo's butt.

"Don't worry P'Pha. Nobody matches you. I was gonna watch the movie so I can judge him and tell the gang that only my P'Pha is the most handsome," Wayo flashes his signature innocent which makes Phana all gooey inside.

"If you say so but what you did just now-"

Before Phana can even finish, Wayo gets off his lap and lies on sofa as he puts his head on Phana's lap.

"What, P'Pha?"

"Ah.. never mind" Phana lets out a shaky sigh.

Wayo's P.O.V

That should teach him a lesson. How dare he not jump me. What happened to the always horny P'Pha?!

What do think all of that show before lunch was for?

I know he's being considerate with me and holding himself back. But I'm not fragile and I'm completely recovered.

I'm really pissed. Sometimes P'Pha can be so stupid for a genius.

We watch the movie in a comfortable silence, well at least for me, I don't know what's going on up there. I'm just gonna let him be for now.

Half way through the movie, a soft snore catches my attention so glace up to P'Pha who is already asleep.