Darkness and Surprise

Kirima Pov

I walked down the streets of Konoha,  i felt uneasy as did Kaguya.  * Kirima. ..something is off...the air is tense * i noded ' yes Kaguya,  i feel it too ' i walked into the park , it was empty.  Many must be preparing for battle and made sure their children are hidden for saftey . Suddenly i was grabbed from behind   everything felt dizzy and it seemed as though something was injected into my neck , before I knew it i was unconscious.

After a while i finally woke to find myself restrained , my arms were in cuffs over my head and the cuffs had a seal on it , Chakra binding.  The chains were heavily supported on the ceiling as my legs hung limb  , i looked around and i saw that i was in a small dark room . I frowned and looked back up at the chains that held me , i knew i couldnt use my chakra at this point  so i tried to use my strength to break free .

I tried for countless hours but all i did was hurt my self , the chains weren't even scratched . I felt chakra and stopped my struggling to look around , there out of the shadows walked Tobi . I clenched my teeth as anger came over me "You!"  I knew that masked man smirked , he removed his mask and stepped into the light .

My eyes widened as i saw his face , he made a bow "Im Obito Uchiha .." My mind was racing  ' how long have i been out? I remember fondly how obito teams up with madara to revive the ten tails ! But if he revealed himself to me now it means the war is or is about to Start '

Obito walked closer " i know you wanted to fight just like every other shinobi,  but you have a far more deadly purpose "  he did handsigns and used his sharingan  . I tried to look away , i tried to shut my eyes but i was to slow , he caught me in his genjutsu. What seemed like years of torture within his sharingan was only hours .

Within the genjutsu Obito tortured me , he stabbed me countless times , he burnt my skin and gave life to all my fears within the genjutsu , needless to say , Obito broke my will.

Kaguya tried to reach out to me within the jutsu but obitos jutsu was to strong even for her . While my mind was captured in the jutsu my body hung limp in the chains as my eyes were blank  , Obito had left my unconscious state to aid madara in the war .

Little did I know  , Obito and madara was going to make my bond to Kaguya public and use me to bring the fruit out of the divine tree.

3rd POV --

Sasuke and Naruto stood across madara , sakura was healing kakshi's eye that obito took back , kakashi gazed up at his students,  his thoughts went back on everyones dreams , naruto wished for everyone to respect him and now he had every shinobi supporting him , sakura wanted to be romantically involved with sasuke but now her feelings for sasuke were different,  and sasuke who wanted to kill itachi for his clan  and now has avenged his clan , what would he do now ?

Madara appeared and sakura tried to attack him only for naruto and sasuke to bring her back to kakashi . Madara smirked , he was going to suprise team 7 .

Madara smirked " Tell me Naruto , what do you know of Kaguya! ?" Kakashis eyes went wide , naruto frowned " huh? Why do you ask that?" Madara gave a small laugh " Kaguya created a tree like this and used the divine fruit! But you see , Kaguya,  the worlds greatest threat lives within your friend Kirima  " 
Narutos eyes widened as did sakuras

Madara smirked " And now for the tree to take you all into a world without shinobi , i will use your friend Kirima to do it!!" He flew towards the cut down tree and opened a portal,  out the portal fell a unconscious Kirima in a pure white dress with no shoes .
Naruto and the others gasped as Naruto cried out "Kirima-chan! "

Word count 689