what now ?

3 weeks has passed since the war , Kirima's eyes slowly fluttered open .A few blinks as her eyes adjust to the light and a voice spoke up "finally awake ?"  Kirima's eyes moved to the voice source and saw sasuke sitting there with a coat , her eyes scanned him more to notice his one arm was gone "what happened to you arm?" Kirima whispered . Sasuke looked at his shoulder where his arm once was then back at her " I fought Naruto . We were evenly matched "

Kirima  rolled her eyes and slowly sat up , sasuke looked up at her " Kirima  . Tell me the truth , do you love me ?"

Kirima  gaspes suprised , eyes widened  at sasuke , her mind rushed one again with countless thoughts .Sasuke was looking at her with a serious face , he wanted a serious answer  . Kirima's bangs covered her eyes "why are you asking me that? And why now?"  Sasuke sat on the bed " because  i want to know the truth Kirima "

Kirima looked at sasuke with sad eyes " you want the truth ? The truth is i do love you . Always have and i always will . Even when you became a enemy to the hidden leaf i didnt give up on yo-" suddenly a pair of lips clashed into hers , kirimas eyes widened  with her cheeks heating up . It was Sasuke kissing her  , his one hand on her leg and the other holding her chin in place .

After a while sasuke broke the kiss and whispered " I've known all along that you loved me Kirima  " Kirima blushed heavily  "you did? " sasuke  noded with a smile and pulled Kirima closer " Kirima  ...be mine ..."

Word count :272

A/n : i apologise if sasuke is off character  . Hope yoy enjoyed the story ^^