Chapter 3

Unedited.

I stare at my professor discussing....... some things. I can't really remember what. This is so boring! I thought. I leaned back, and faced my notebook full of formulas which, in this point, I don't even understand anymore.

Time passes, and before I knew it, it's already afternoon.

Walking down the campus is so relaxing. Seeing fellow students. The University is so big! Two buildings! Colored blue and green. So relaxing to stare at.

Honk! Honk! "Hey! Ms. Willis! Wanna ride instead of walking half a mile?" Someone called out behind me. I rolled my eyes. You officially just destroyed a moment. MY moment. I turned around, frowning. His outfit was blue jeans, black and gray striped polo and sunglasses. Really? Middle of the fall, sunglasses?

"I'm good with walking, thank you anyway." I answered and walked away. However, he grabbed me by my elbow and dragged me towards his car. "I said no!" I demanded. "Because of my quick mental solving and professional experience with Mathematics, I can say that if you walk home, it'll be at," he looked at his watch, "3:30 PM." I gave him a look of annoyance, but it seems he didn't even noticed it. "I've been doing this for three weeks now, Mister." I told him as I struggled by his tight hold. "And fine, you're right, I'll be at the apartment by 3:30. What's wrong with that?"

"Don't you remember?" He grinned. This is so confusing. What the heck? "Remember what?" I asked. "I'll tell you on the way." He said with a laugh and shook his head.

*****

"Don't you remember that you have to bring your cat at the vet?" He reminded me. Oh, crap! I'm supposed to bring him at two! Wait..... How did he know that? "Hey, how did you know about that?" I asked. "Earl Peters told me. You know, I think he likes you." He said with a chuckle. "Oh, shut up," I rolled my eyes. "By the way, I'm the one that brought your cat to the vet." He told me.

Then he showed me a scratch mark on his arm. At that, I laughed. "Thanks, I owe you this time." I chuckled. "Here let me cov-" "No need to bandage it up. It's not infected or anything." He interrupted. "Well, suit yourself," I shrugged.

*****

"I'm so so sorry, Rub." I muttered to my cat. "Hah. You know he can't answer you back, right?" Brown said, hands on his hips. "Come on let's go." I said. "With that cat scratching my leather seat covers? No way." He refused. "It's either, you put your cat in a cage or just walk." He continued. "Did I ever say that I'm going to ride your car with you? Again?" I came back at him. Oh my god. Another argument.

But I ended up caging Rubrub. My poor, poor kitty.