Chapter 4 - Anton Brown's POV

Unedited.

"No. You stay here. We'll be tired if we join them. I'll just go get some food." I said. She made an annoyed face as I got out of the car. Amusing. As I call it.

Wow. Is this a concert or something? Why is this festival so loud? I shook my head. You're just here to get some food and then you're done. I thought. "Excuse me. Coming through." Are the things I said several times.

Where are the food? What the heck? We only saw them a while ago! I tried to find my way back. I failed. I'm lost. I reached out to grab my phone and dial Willis. Then a wave of realization drowned me. I don't have her number! I'm so hopeless!

I gulped. I was sweating profusely. My palms are wet and my temples are soaking with sweat. Think, think, Anton! What would do?

I tried to relax myself, but was in no condition. I feel like a child, getting lost in a playground.

Then, I just started walking where I faced. I don't care which direction was it, I just marched my way out of the crowd.

I finally felt the fresh air against my face. And a sudden wave of relief came down crashing at me.

I saw an empty grassfield and suddenly thought how perfect it was to eat picnic there. The food!  I suddenly realized. I readied myself to go back into the crowd, find food and go back to the car to drive our way to the grassland.

*****

I push myself against the people and accidentally hit a girl. "So sorry! Didn't mean it!" I said, in a apologetic tone. "Brown! There you are! Come on! Let's get out of here!" The girl commanded. "Kate!" I exclaimed. "Do you know the way?" I asked. "Yeah! Follow me!" She grabbed my hand and took a tight grip on it.

Help! Let me go! I thought.

"Here's the car!" She finally said as she let go of my hand. I reach for my pocket for the keys and found them. I opened the door and the soon that I got inside, I unlocked the door on the other side.

"How did you find me?" I asked. "Pure luck. Now go, let's just eat at McDonald's or whatever except here." She replied. "Sure." I said as I drove away from hell.