Trippy

It was late so Scott Stiles and I decided to head out. I was outside by the car talking with Isaac and Boyd Scott was inside talking with Derek. "What's taking so long?" I asked. "Probably talking about make overs and their next sleep over,"Isaac said jokingly. I couldn't help but to laugh. "where'd you learn to fight like that?" Boyd asked. "When I lived with my dad I took martial arts krate and gymnastics....since I was 6...im 17,"I said looking towards the front door. "A girl that can handle herself that's hot,"Isaac said. I went to say something but before I could Scott Stiles and Derek emerged with Erica drapped around Derek's arm. Clingy much I thought. "Well were gonna go,"Scott said as he walked around to the passenger side of the car. "Remember what I said Scott Peter isn't safe,"Derek said and Scott nodded. "He nodded and got in the car. Stiles and I got in the car I waved goodbye to Isaac and Boyd and we headed off.

      Derek's pov:

I stood outside watching as the car pulled off into the distance. "Something doesn't feel right about that girl,"Erica said heading into the house. "She's cool I like her,"Isaac and Boyd said in unison. "until she finds out what you are,"Erica said slamming the door. I rolled my eyes Maybe Erica was right something Felt off about her but at the same time something felt so right.