Chapter IX

Hey guys! Hope you like the book so far. Let me know if you do!

If you have any suggestion making it better, I'm all ears!

Okk here's chapter 9 so dive in! And It's a bit short but I promise the next one will be 'reallly' good if you know what I mean. *wink*

                      """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''

We sat there bickering, gossiping about men and how easy it was to have them at our beck and calls and I was starting to happily anticipate my life with Christian.

He was going to be my husband and mine only I wasn't sharing even if it meant submitting to him. That bitch better take her heels somewhere else.

We talked about the mating ceremony, how important it was for both mates. Two souls becoming one she said, a ceremony to make everything official before the actual act which was private of course!

Time flew by without us noticing.
Too engrossed to even notice the presence now in the living room entry.

"Am I interrupting something? " a voice suddenly said taking us back to earth. Both our head snapped to the person who just spoke.

"Hey baby! We were just talking about you" mum said and yeah I'm calling her mum now just as she told me to.

"Oh really? " Christian said amused walking to us.

"And why was I the hot topic of the day? " he demanded sitting next to me and snaking his hand around my waist.

"Hot? How cocky! " she responded rolling her eyes and leaving the couch.

"I'm your son after all" he smirked at her

"What was that! I'm anything but cocky young boy! Right honey!?   " she scoffed looking at me

"Of course not mum" I immediately answered trying to pry his hand off me but of course he wasn't having that.

"Humm" he hummed leaning against my back

"So I'm gone for a few hours and she already has you wrapped around her little finger? " he fake sounded hurt

"Ok! now, I'm leaving so you can continue whatever you plan on doing" she winked at me and I couldn't help the blush that crept on my face

"But first walk me to the door honey" she said pulling me by my wrist Christian groaning but letting me go anyway.

We walked to the door which was opened by one of the guard greeting us.

It was dark outside only the moon shining shyly high above in the sky.

I shivered wrapping my arms around myself when a cold breeze run to us. Looking around, we were only surrounded by high trees, dark and must say scary with how they loomed at us.

I almost yelped when something landed on my shoulder.

Looking in front of me, it was just Christian's mum patting me.     I offered a weak smile though I was sure she couldn't see it with how dark it was.

"Honey I might not see you tomorrow but know you can always count on me. " she said caressing my cheek

"And this boy... Please take care of him. Learn to know him, to love him, he really needs it. Most of all, forgive him if he's too rough with you. This kid just doesn't know the way of love. Can't blame him for that.. "She wishpered the last part most for herself and I could see the glittering in her eyes only meaning tears were on the verge of coming out.

"But he'll learn. Teach him honey and please be patient with him ok? " wiping the tears that made their way out with her palm she brought me into a long hug.

I just hugged her back and gave her the time she needed to calm down.

When she finally let go, the tears were gone but her eyes were still a bit teary. She smiled and kissed my left cheek.
Her driver opened the car door and she made her way to it.

"Oh! And please honey remind him to visit his mom sometimes." She yelled before getting in the car the door shutting after her.

"We will! " I yelled hoping she heard me. The car started and drove away leaving me standing there in own embrace.

I turned around and made my way inside.
I went to Chris who was in the kitchen with a woman I was seeing for the first time.

"Madam, diner's ready. Is it ok for me to serve it now? " she asked me so I guessed she was the house's cook

"Yes please. Where is Christian? " I asked turning to Chris

"Master's taking a shower, he said he'll be down in a few minutes" he said repositioning his glasses on his nose.

"Good, I'll be waiting for him in the living room" I announced leaving the kitchen and making my way to the TV and the soft couch..

Guess I'm already getting too comfortable.. But it's the couch's fault right?.. Right!