Party!!

'Tomorrow I will end everything' thought Laksh.

But that tomorrow hadn't come for Raglak even after 3 weeks. Laksh tried hard to say everything but he was caught up with the new deal whereas Ragini was caught up in taking care of Swara and her cute baby. They couldn't even speak well together. All Laksh could do is ask Ragini about her health condition and make her to take the medicines on time. Even if they got time, this topic didn't arise between them or say even before the situation was clouding they would be disturbed by their family members. So it's been three weeks after that night...

It was a pleasant evening time. MM was decorated like a wedding hall. Ladies were busy in checking each other's outfits and gossiping and giggling while men were busy in having business talk and at corner of eyes stealing glances of their beautiful wives making them blush.

While at Raglak's room,

Ragini was dressed in royal blue velvet saree

Ragini was dressed in royal blue velvet saree. She stands infront of dressing table and drying her wet hair while humming a tune. Laksh was sleeping in his business suits. He had gone to office early in the morning even before cock's crowing and returned at afternoon and slept without even changing. Ragini sighed and went downstairs letting him to sleep more. But within few minutes... Ragini barged in making Laksh to startle and wide awake.

Ragini: Phew! You had woken up! (She sighed in relief and ordered him.) Now go and get ready for the party.

Laksh groans in response and said: But I want to sleep more.

With that he immediately hides into the blanket making Ragini to glare at him. Ragini nudges his arms through the blanket and called him but he said only 'hmm' or '5 more minutes'. Even after 5 minutes he continued doing the same. So she took the water jug and smirked evilly at him who was sleeping innocently.

Ragini: I am gonna count till 10. If you didn't wake up before 10, then you will feel sorry for it. Ok?

Laksh didn't respond though he heard it. He just sleeps more comfortably while Ragini started her count... '1...2...3...4...6...8...10' before even Laksh could know what was happening, Ragini poured the water on his head and started to laugh looking at the shocked reaction of Laksh.

Laksh whined like a kid: Ragini?! That's not fair.

Ragini smirked: Everything I am doing is fair! So now get up or else I will give you another punishment which maybe sleeping on the couch for 1 month.

Laksh gasped while Ragini grinned. He made a crying puppy face while Ragini showed her tongue. Laksh sighed and went towards the bathroom while mumbling something under his breath. Ragini giggled and turned around.

She mumbled: If I had a child like him then... (She was about to say something but Laksh back hugged her.)

Laksh: Aww mera bachha! Just 5 more months then my exact copy will be in our arms.