Epilogue 2

"Laksh!" called Ragini.

"Shh!" said Laksh to make her silent.

"Laakkkssshhh" Whined Ragini.

"Shhhhhhh!" said Laksh stressing more this time.

"But Laksh!" said Ragini trying to say something but,

"Chuuupppp!" once again he 'tried' to make her keep quiet.

"No! Tell me naa!" said Ragini without giving a chance for Laksh's try.

"Ragini, I swear! If you aren't going to be quiet now then you will be the one who would face the consequences." said Laksh with a smirk and mischievousness in his tone.

Ragini pouted for 2 seconds and couldn't control her mouth anymore. So once again she started saying "Laksh! It's been one hour and you aren't saying where are we going, also you have blindfolded me! That's not fair!"

But she heard no reply from Laksh; she could feel that he was enjoying irritating her. She gritted her teeth and punched his left shoulder hard...very hard with her tight fist. Laksh groaned in pain while Ragini turned her face towards the window with a suppressed smile playing on her lips. Laksh pouted.

"It's paining wifey!" said Laksh with a cute pout.

"Let it pain! I don't care!" said Ragini without turning to his side.

After 2-5 seconds, "Atleast now tell naa where are we going?" asked Ragini with her innocent tone.

"You are not going to be quiet, are you?" said Laksh and before even Ragini could answer she felt the car stopping. She happily thought that it's time to remove the blindfold. But before she could remove it her hands were grabbed in a big hard hand while another hand softly grabbed her chin. In the blink of an eye a rough lips attacked her soft ones. She was shocked at first. But the slow yet passionate kiss of Laksh made her to respond with equal passion. When they felt the need of oxygen, they moved apart. Ragini was breathing heavily and so was Laksh. He released her hands and tucked her hair strands behind her ear making Ragini to blush more.

"I hope you like this consequence!" whispered Laksh making Ragini's face to glow in crimson red. He chuckled looking at her and got down from the car while Ragini couldn't think anything other than their kiss. Laksh moved towards Ragini's side and carried her in bridal style. Ragini was surprised and put her hand around his neck. She didn't dare to ask 'where are they going?' this time. She just waited impatiently to throw away her blindfold.

At last she felt Laksh putting her down and making her sit. Also she felt him sitting next to her. She couldn't control mouth anymore.

"Laksh shall I remove this?" asked Ragini impatiently.

"No!" said Laksh curtly.

That's it! Ragini lost her patience and yelled at him, "You know what, I don't care about the consequences and I am going to remove this blindfold."

With that she tried to open her blindfold but Laksh grabbed her hand and said "Ragini please! Wait for few more hours' naa?"

"Hours?" said Ragini shockingly but recovered from it and said "NO WAY!"

Laksh sighed in defeat and said "Ok fine! Let me remove it."

With that he removed her blindfold. Ragini excitedly opened her eyes but she couldn't see anything. After blinking and bringing her eyes back to normal she realized that they were sitting in a private jet. She gasped in surprise and looked beside her to find her husband looking at her with a pout.

"Where are we going Laksh?" asked Ragini clasping her hands together.

Laksh pouted and said "You could have waited Ragini! You have ruined my surprise! You would have been more surprised when we reach our destination."