Chiraag's Change...

The jealous Chiraag switches off the TV and looked at Ragini with red eyes.

Chiraag yelled at Ragini: I have said everything about me; even now you love him! HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU RAGINI! ONLY I

Ragini interrupted him by speaking up in a low voice that only he and she could hear: If he doesn't then you also doesn't deserve me Chiraag!

Chiraag was shocked and he felt offended while Ragini wipes her tears off and looked at Chiraag with determined face.

On the other side, Laksh wipes his tears off and looked at Sanskar with his puffy eyes. He said: I am going to search for my Ragini, Sanskar. I would return home only with her. I won't return without my wife.

Sanskar shook his head and said: But Laksh! We don't know the exact location of Ragini. Then how can you...

Laksh interrupted: I can and I will Sanskar.

Sanskar sighed and said: Ok let me also accompany you.

Laksh shook his head: No! It's my life and I should be the one who should suffer and try for the better. I have learned this little late but still I have learnt it. Let me do myself Sanskar. I will definitely get which is destined to be mine and I am sure I will get Ragini. You go home and take care of everyone. Inform me if you get any information of Ragini through the police or our investigators. That will be the great help from your side Sanskar.

Sanskar didn't want him to leave alone at this situation so he tried explaining: Laksh! Listen. I...

Laksh sighed and said: Let me go alone Sanskar!

He said with a tone of no room of argument. So Sanskar had no way but to nod at Laksh and leave in another car. Laksh sat on his seat and looked at the road determinedly.

"Lets' get you Ragini...no matter what happens!" He smiles a little and drove the car towards the direction he felt his heart asked him to go.

On the other side, Ragini was shown taking a car and driving away from the Chiraag's place while he looks at her going with a serious face. His man who was also looking at the disappearing image of Ragini's car with concerned face then he looks at Chiraag and tried to say: Sir! It's very difficult even for a well experienced man to get out of this forest. Then how could she? Also she is pregnant...

He was interrupted by Chiraag: She will! If that Laksh's so called love is true and if he deserves her, she will definitely reach him or he will find her within that 1 day I had given her.

With that Chiraag went out of the room leaving his man pray for Ragini's success. Chiraag entered his room and ran his fingers in his hair. He remembered what Ragini had said to him.

Flashback,

"You are obsessed on me Chiraag. It's not love! If you love me, as you said, then you would have came directly to me and proposed me and tried to woo me only by being yourself. But what have done? You tried to come before me like Laksh. You know why? It's because even your brain and heart knows that I love Laksh no matter what happens. But you are not in the state to accept it. I don't know if he deserves me or not Chiraag. All I know is he loves me a lot. May be he is not a perfect one. Well I am also not a perfect one. But we both were perfect for each other. (A beautiful smile spreads on her face.) He did a lot for me. He even tried to commit a sin knowingly, only for me. How much he would have suffered at that time. (A sob left her mouth.) Without even knowing the truth I made him suffer. (Her tears ran rapidly for hurting Laksh.) Why you have done this Chiraag? (She took his collar in her fist and looked at him with teary eyes. She shook him for an answer. But he just stood numb.) Ok! Let it be. Now, what have you got? Me!? Love!? Care!? Or at least Peace!?' Say! Have you got any one of these? (Chiraag's head bends down and tears formed in his eyes.) The answer is a big NO! See what your obsession had got you Chiraag. These obsessions only give hatred and revenge Chiraag. The best example is standing before you and trying to make sense to you. (She looked away and wiped her tears off while Chiraag was looking at Ragini intently like looking through her soul. She cleared her throat to make her tone and herself stronger.) I want to go to Laksh. I want him, only him. (She stayed calm but suddenly she said in a firm voice.) I DON'T WANT YOU, CHIRAAG!"