New entry!!

His eyes were red showing his anger level. His knuckles become pale due to his hard-fisted hands. His jaws were clutched tightly. His chest moved up and down rapidly as he was breathing like a beast. All he could see is red. For the first in life, Ragini was scared to stand infront of him. She stepped back as she couldn't stand infront of his raged eyes.

Laksh roared while breaking all things: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH RAGINI"

Ragini stood in a corner who didn't expect this reaction from Laksh. Finally Laksh took deep breath to control his anger he turned towards Ragini and marched towards her. Ragini just merged in the wall looking at Laksh with fear. She looked down at floor to avoid seeing his face but Laksh stood close to her and lift her head with chin. Ragini was shocked to see tears running down from his red eyes.

Laksh almost whispered: How can you say like that Ragini? (Now he shouted.) HOW CAN YOU? HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK OF LEAVING ME? Huh? (He stepped back looking at her eyes while Ragini flinched at his tone.) I have done a lot to make you live with me, only with me Ragini. (Ragini looked at him confused.) But you are saying just move apart. Your words were like killing my heart Ragini. (He closed his eyes to let out his tears.) What you said? I took you for granted? Really?! Haan I know I had used you and your love and didn't even consider your love at past I know. That's the biggest sin I had done in my life Ragini. But do you think that I took you for granted when I fight for you in a pub, when I trusted only my best friend not even my so called love, when I stood with my wife as a husband in every things you said against Swara, when I stood against my brother only for you and fight with him too, when I tried to save you from that woman on new year party, when I took your words seriously and found the truth of the gold digger, when I had fallen on your feet to accept my love, when I stood along with you for your brother, when I fight against my whole family and stood with you to make them forgive us, when I left you and my whole family to live with Mansi and Mishka? (Ragini who was looking somewhere till now, looked into his eyes accusingly when he said the last part. Laksh just held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.) Don't believe what you are just seeing through your eyes Ragini because many things are happening on your back. You don't know anything. (He left her shoulder and turned around and rubbed his face with the back of his hands. He then shouted.) YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING RAGINI. (He now turned to Ragini with teary eyes.) That's why you said like this. I can't Ragini, I can't. I can't say anything to you now. But remember one thing. (He pulled her closer; his eyes were filled with some mystery and pain. Ragini was trying to look deep in his eyes and open the mystery.) I was about to promise on our unborn child not for Mishka but for you. ONLY FOR YOU RAGINI! (Ragini's eyes widens and she was more confused she was about to say something but Laksh left her and turned around. He ran his fingers through his hair to control his anger and sooth his pain but he couldn't. His tears were falling down without any restriction. He once again turned towards Ragini and said) you thought that I can't feel your pain naa Ragini. But you are wrong. Though I didn't even know your pain before, I could feel it now Ragini; because I love you. (His words were more than a whisper.) I had done many things due to my impulsiveness Ragini but this time what I am doing is the only way to have my love and life only with me. I won't step back in this and give you up Ragini. (He looked straight and said to himself.) I should and I will win in this. (But Ragini heard it and looked at him with more confusion. Laksh looked at Ragini with soft eyes.) You don't need to be scared Ragini, I won't even touch your shadow Ragini. (His face shows determination.) I swear Ragini you will regret your words when you come to know the hell I am undergoing now. (He was about to leave the room but looked again at Ragini who was standing like a statue.) Don't even get the thought of leaving me. I won't leave you also don't think that I won't care for you. You are my responsibility and you are the one who made me to stand up on my responsibility, so I will not step back even if it costs my life. I love you Ragini. You are mine and you are my wife!