Please Understand

I will not be taking big requests. Not right now. So don't give me a full on story, that's my job.

What I mean by give me a scenario isn't to tell me what to write. I will write whatever I want to, because if I have to go on what you want, I will be pressured into making sure I get everything you said into it. Then it'll become sloppy and forced.

What I want is:

Can you do ~~~~ X ~~~~ (or ~~~~~ X Fem! Reader or Male! Reader?) (Yes, Yaoi or Boylove is allowed here. Please someone request it because I don't want to make this book 100% straight lol)? For the scenario, you can do them at ~~~~~~.

Or

You can make them like this: ~~~~ is aggressive and ~~~~ is sweet, and male them at ~~~~.

Or better yet, a small part of what you want like, for example:

Can you make ~~~~~ and ~~~~~ have a birthday party?

Like, something like that as a small scenario I can expand on.

Do not:

So, what will happen is that ~~~~~ will go to ~~~~ and they will ~~~~~, then after, they can ~~~~. But then, this happens and they go back home. Then ~~~~~ and ~~~~~~~~, and they get mad and ~~~~~~. And ~~~~~~~~~, and then ~~~~~, and that's it.

Please don't tell me what to write. They're supposed to be Oneshots, not a whole novel.

Here's another example by someone who actually commented who goes by im_LonelyInTheInside

It's nice if you guys ask me what I can do them to assume what I can. Cause them updating takes longer. So I was glad they asked me.

The two scenarios they presented to me were short and simple for me to expand on. The first one was have Dominik had his feelings for Natsuki and confess later on (with affection in between), which is small and simple. That's one example how you should do it.

The other suggestion was that if I didn't do that, I could do a Fem! Reader. Again, it's simple. Have them be siblings that don't fight and have Dominik he a protective brother. Easy. I could make fun decisions with that. That's what I want. I don't want you to post a whole essay on what you want me to do.

That's what I mean by small scenarios. Please do this or I won't be doing your request until I'm ready for bigger requests.