Dominik x Fem!Reader ((Siblings))

I'm so bored. I thought, staring up at the ceiling in my room. It's so awfully quiet when Domi (Dominik) isn't here to keep me company. Sure, I could get a boyfriend/girlfriend (AN: depending on your preference), but I'm not sure it would last long due to Domi's overprotectiveness.

Yah see, Domi, or Dominik, is my older brother. He's around my grade, as we are only 1 year apart. However, he owns a club, and ever since then, he doesn't come home as early as he used too. In fact, he's the most popular kid in the school. He's the only reason I don't get bullied, because everyone is scared of him.

But, despite being popular, he still acts like my brother. I'm happy that he is, but him not coming home as early made things a bit lonelier for me. Maybe I should join his club? I thought again. But, the thing is, I'm scared of the club.

The reason he's so protective of me in the first place was because of the fact that I was sexually harassed before. It's not as bad as it sounds, but it was pretty uncomfortable for me and it pissed him off. I know his club is just guys, and that's what I'm scared of. I don't know who these guys are, and I don't want a repeat of that.

I get a text from my brother, asking me to bring him a box he left in his room. I sigh, sitting up, getting up, and leaving the room quietly. I pick up the box and started to walk to school. My brother has a car, but I don't. His car is at the school so I might as well walk.

I started to wander the halls, not knowing which club is which. I mean, I can read the signs, but that won't help much since I don't know the specific floors. However, I wandered for about 10 minutes before coming to a room with the label "Literature Club". The name made something click inside of me as I remembered what he told me.

____Couple Days Ago____

"Hey, Domi! Why'd you come home so late?" I ask him, tugging at his sleeve as he entered the house.

"Ahaha, well, I started a club" he said, his tone a bit apologetic. His apologetic voice had me curious on the matter.

"You made a club? So, what happened with the debate club?" I questioned.

"Oh, I quit. They talked too much about politics. While it's good for the resume, it didn't make me all happy and didn't suite me. So I decided to make a club that I'd enjoy." He said, as he slowly puts down his bag while talking to me.

"So, what club did you make?" I questioned him again.

"A Literature Club! I know, it sounds not all fun. But Literature can be anything! I find it fascinating that you can bring out the deepest feelings inside a person with just a few words on paper!" He said. It sounded like he really loved the idea, and the way he said it made me smile.

_____Present Time_____

I take a deep breath—a real deep one. I'm so scared, my hand started to shake apon coming close to opening the door. With a small rattle from my shaking, I opened the door to see four people inside. My brother, and three other males.

"I-I got it for you" I say nervously. Immediately, even though I tried to hide it, Domi could tell I was scared. He walked over and took the box.

"Thanks. You don't have to stay here f you don't want too, you could go home and rest while I stay here with the rest of the club" he reassured. I could feel the looks of the other males apon me.

_____
AN: this will be continued. I didn't have much time but I noticed I haven't updated this book for a bit so I decided to give you guys one. The next one will be about siblings bonding so hope for that! Enjoy this small piece of Literature.