My Soulmate: 2 ((Natsuki x Fem!Reader))

"Do I know you?" I ask him, he stared at me for a Second. I probably sound really stupid, as he gave me the look as if he was dumbfounded by the question.

"Erm, I've never seen you before. Maybe you seen me walking down the hallway but don't get any weird ideas, weirdo." He huffed. Geez, it was just a question. No need for attitude.

"No need for the hostility. Nagisa, why don't you show (Y/N) around the club room? It's not that big but it it'll be good to let her know what's okay and not okay to touch." Dominik suggested. Nagisa sighed and agreed. I start to follow him.

"Dominik always ordering someone around. I know he told Satsuke to go with Yuki to get some people out of the picture" he angrily grumbled to himself. I followed him before asking.

"Why would He need people out of the picture?" I asked curiously, tilting my head slightly. Nagisa looked at me, then looked ahead again. He seems to have ignored my question. Maybe, he might get in trouble if he answers? Or, maybe he feels like he doesn't have to answer to me? Who knows.

Nagisa has the reputation of being extremely troublesome. Maybe that's why I know him. He's known to initiate fights, but always end up loosing them. Maybe it's because he's so defensive, people take it as aggression? And what about loosing fights? He seems to have a fighting spirit, but maybe his figure is just too petite to face off against anyone.

Now that I look at him, he is pretty small in height, his width isn't very wide either. He's very skinny, and fragile, like a branch from the weakest, smallest tree. However, I have a feeling that if you were to water this tree, it'll grow to make the strongest branches.

"What do you eat at hom—" I started. I was going to ask what he eats at home, before he interrupted me.

"This is my closet. This is where I hide my manga. Do not touch it, I spent a lot of time organizing these books, I don't need someone of the likes of you to mess it up for me." He said, I looked up at his collection. He has a pretty nice collection. Maybe the reason he's weak is because he has the body of a otaku. Just kidding, I'm an otaku too, but if you were to mess with me, we're going to have an issue.

"Nice collection, do you have every volume of the books you have currently?" I ask him, he looks at me, as of surprised I asked such a question.

"Yah, of course! These books are pretty expensive, but I'd rather have a full cup than it be half empty." He said proudly. I smiled and giggled, I found it cute and funny. Nagisa looked around for a second, maybe he felt that too. I felt eyes piercing my back, but nobody was in here. Previously, Dominik had left to fetch for the other two, since they've been gone awhile.

He sighs of relief before continuing to walk. He walks to a desk in the corner, "This is Yuki's tea set. He has it in here because he'd rather it be close than to have to fetch it every time in the student council or the teachers lounge." He says

"Oh, what types of tea do you guys have?" I ask him, he thinks for a second.

"We've....only ever served sweet tea. Maybe green once in awhile, but, we never saw it to be important." He said to me, I pouted.

"Tea is very important when it comes to variety! That's what makes tea special!" I announce, he looked at me, before chuckling.

"Looks like I'm out of that statement, because I'm a coffee kid." He admits, I smile. There's nothing wrong with that. We just continue to stand there and talk needlessly. Again, we talked as if we have known each other for a really long time? Maybe it's deja  vu? But it can't be. I swear I'm meeting him for the first time, but I feel like I've known him since the day I was born. The others walk into the room. I was immediately intimidated the height of a male with long purple hair , and then there's Satsuke. I mean...I know him. And Dominik came back. Wonder what took them so long.

Nagisa introduces me to the other club members, they seem to be nice. Yuki seems to be a little too formal for my liking, he gives me the teacher vibe. Again, I know Satsuke. He's annoying when he wants to be, but he's my best friend, so what can I say? Nagisa seems like he's pretty nice he's insecure—well, I think he is. And Dominik is as perfect as ever.

This club feels very homey, I like it a lot. I actually got to have some tea! But I don't like sweet tea so I put it a side. They questioned my book choices, and if I'm being honest, I only have read manga seriously. But I couldn't say that, so I said "fictional" as my genre of favorites.

After the club, I joined. I was walking home with Satsuke, when I noticed Nagisa staying behind a little longer, along with Dominik. Nagisa doesn't seem to like him, so why would be stay behind for him? What is this, a BL manga? What's next, Dominik forces himself on Nagisa??

"Stop thinking about weird things," Satsuke said, pouted. "You keep walking into me." I look at him as he said that. That surprised me, but I guess because we've been together for so long, you can kinda tell these things from one another.

"Okay fine, what if I replace Nagisa in this story, for you? Would you like that story better?" I joked, he looked at me.

"But I'm not a bottom." He answered.

"What?" I respond

"Besides, Dominik wouldn't handle this. He'd be bottom." He pouts. I was dumbfounded. That really caught me off guard, something I wouldn't expect coming out of Satsuke mouth. Puberty man.

"Just kidding, it was a joke. Don't take that literally. Let's go home now." He said. We sped up a little. With the school out of view, I started to worry about Nagisa more and more.