Your quite a good kisser.

Last two chapters are really long. Sorry if it's too much. I'll try and make this one shorter...

Too much was happening to her. Too much for such a short time span of less than two days and not to mention that her heart was not giving her a rest.

The bell rings again. 

They never learn.

She walks up to it anyway, weakly as she stumbles clutching the left side of her chest.

The door opens. She doesn't have the energy to use her hands. 

"Robin?"

Her voice is weak and it breaks his heart to hear that her confident tone has vanished.

"Are you alone?"

She stares at him. "Of course."

He pushes forward and his lips crash into hers. He smoothly pushes her against the wall, his hands placed firmly on each side of her head. He could feel her gasping for air but he couldn't stop, he needed her. And out of his frenzied desperation, he felt that this was the best way to have her. Her hands were caught against his chest and he could feel her clutching to his jacket. He couldn't tell if she was pulling her closer or trying to push him away but it didn't stop him. His need to kiss her lips and to feel her body against his own was too much to retain the desire and do nothing.

She was gasping for air but only for the reason of her madly beating heart and her shock. She loved this feeling: this feeling that a man was lusting after her so. And there was no way she could deny her lust for him. Neither she could tell if she was pulling or pushing him away but she didn't want to be doing either. They confused her ,all these feelings she didn't understand, all these 'yes's and 'no's. It reminded her of the second time they had kissed, after she had taken that chance and he had accepted it. That look of need on his face seemed to be showing through in his present actions.

He would push her harder and harder against the wall. His warm hand now settled on her neck sending shivers through her whole body and as the same hand slid down her neck, past her shoulder and down the side of her body, the shivers came in larger quantities and her hands were shaking hungerily. 

A hand leaving his chest she shut the door behind him and shoved him against it. 

She was kissing back. She could have been pushing or pulling, he didn't know, but he couldn't have cared less: at least he was pushing or pulling towards him. As her lips moved against his he felt as if he was kissing her for the first time. He was not wrong the first time he had thought this:

You're quite a good kisser.

And suddenly it had returned. That terrible pain was bursting through her heart and into the rest of her body. She got weak at the knees and pushed away from him almost falling. She found balance quickly and raced to lean against the other wall. She stared at him with a mix of fear and pain. Clenching her fists, she tried to keep the pain from showing through her expression.

"Regina," He gasped striding towards her.

She put a hand out in front quickly- no magic, just a warning to stop. "Don't." Her voice was harsh but shaky. Maybe it was seeing the longing for her still obvious through his expression or the agonising pain from her heart that made her tone so unsteady. 

"Regina," He gasped again, between breaths; this time he stayed where he was. "I need you."

There was nothing that she wanted to do more than attack him again, with her lips and her desperate hands searching to touch him, but she wouldn't let herself. "Please," She shut her eyes as not to feel the urgency to grab him and pull him towards her. Her head falls back against the wall. "Just go,"

The pain eats at her insides, forcing her to move her head from side to side trying to turn her thoughts to anything else.

"Regina? Are you alr-'

She opens her eyes and glares at him. "Alright? What do you think?"

He moves towards her slowly with real concern in his eyes but she holds up a shaky hand. "Please don't make me use it."

His eyes don't leave hers as they get lost in the dark pools of sadness.

She flicks the door open and looks back at him, his blue eyes calming the pain in her heart for a second. She takes in an easy breath, finally, closes her eyes and whispers softly: "Please go."

She doesn't open her eyes but feels a gentle kiss on her cheek. The lips linger there for a second, brushing past and sending jolts through her body again. The next time she opened them, he was gone.

***

She was sprawled across the floor, nails scraping against the floor boards making all sorts of painful noises but nothing was more painful than the agony her heart was emitting. This was not normal. She knew it. Heart's just weren't meant to feel this way. And so with as much energy as she can muster, she pushed herself up to lean against the wall and groaned, tortured.

"I'm sorry, Henry. I'm so sorry."

She plunges her hand into her chest and pulls out her heart quickly. Sighing with relief her head falls back against the wall, eyes closed. How beautiful it felt to be able to breathe again. 

She opens her eyes and looks down at what was said to be the Most Resilient Heart. Her stomach seemed to rise up to her throat, (since her heart wasn't there to do that anymore). 

Maybe that was just another of her sister's tricks.

Did this remind you of anything? ;)

... Harder to Breathe...

CC;)

PS. Sorry, didn't succeed with the 'shorter' promise.. :(