An Honourable Thief.

So excited with all the spoilers and stuff but I've started to realise that I have to finish this story before they release the next season!! I've been away for three weeks and am really sorry that I haven't been able to post but I've got three chapters being posted today for certain... So to everyone, I am EXTREMELY sorry if they are written poorly or lazily but I just want to finish it, THAT'S ALL. (Anyone seen the Devil Wears Prada? ;))

It was a strange sight. A full-grown man, cross-legged in a tree.

Robin Hood sat there in Regina’s poisonous apple tree comfortably like it was a normal thing every average man spent their eleven o’clock doing. This man sat there thinking, despairing even but most passers by would not have noticed the tortured expression on his face. They may have been too engrossed in the strangeness of the whole thing.

But this man could not have cared less for passers by. He could only think of her. Why did she push him away so often? What was she so afraid of? He just couldn’t understand her. Just when he thought he knew it all, there was something new and just when he thought he knew what she would do, she would surprise him. He loved that about her but sometimes she just made him so…

He picks an apple, a dark red apple. As he turns it between his fingers, he sighs. It reminded him so much of her dark lips that he longed to kiss every waking moment. He pulls the apple up to his lips. Only one bite? He already felt dead inside, wouldn’t it make sense if Regina killed his outside appearance as well? The bite seemed more appealing as the seconds went by. And imagine if, when he woke, she would be there against his lips?

The downstairs light turns off and he waits a moment before an upstairs bedroom light turns on. He watches a woman’s body move into the light, creating almost a shadow, but most details of her gorgeous body were still visible.

He feels no embarrassment as he watches the woman in the up-stairs room slowly pull a zip down before letting her dress fall to the ground. He watches, entranced at her glorious body as she reaches back to undo her bra. He had seen her body so many times, from the promiscuous dresses she would wear in the Enchanted Forest revealing half her chest to the still tight-fitting dresses she wore in Storybrooke to the few nights they had spent together, but he couldn’t help but admire her as if it were the first time and he could still feel his body heating up.

“Robin?”

He turns his head to the speaker annoyed that someone had interrupted him.

“What are you-” It’s Snow. She follows Robin eyes up to the window to see Regina still undoing her bra. Snow goes red. “Robin!” It’s almost a scold.

Robin takes his eyes from the window and looks at Snow, no embarrassment across his face.

“You’re a married man.” She moves towards the tree.

“You’re a married woman.” He smirks.

Snow is baffled as she hears his witty side for the first time. He had always been such a gentleman and now she was starting to see why Regina had disliked him so much in the Enchanted Forest.

And then she looks down at the apple in his hand and feels her heart pounce to her throat. That tree still scared her. After all these years.

“What are you doing with that?” She whispers, barely audible.

“I was going to take a bite from it.” And then there was his honest side.

An honourable thief?

He lets out a small gasp remembering all of their witty battles and somehow honest confessions; things they had never told anyone else but were confessing to a person they had only met a day before.

“Robin, I just wanted to say: Congratulations.”

He feels like strangling her. How dare she say that to him in this state! How dare she say it to him at all for that matter! This was meant to be Snow White. Where was her pure heart now?

“I heard about the baby.”

There was little holding him back. He tilts his head, about to look back up at the window, and Snow agilely runs up and slaps him.

“Robin! You are married and your wife is with child! Stop it!”

He stares at her. Who are you? He felt like screaming as his cheek burst out in pain. He looks down at the apple and debates whether to stuff it into Snow’s mouth or his own.

“But I love her.” He whispers.

Snow doesn’t hear. “Now get out of this tree and go home!”

She turns away and starts to walk off. He quickly looks up to the window and watches the dark shadow of the woman he loved be enveloped by the light.

Maybe it was a metaphor.

He looks down at the apple. You can kill the people you love. And he already felt dead inside. He couldn’t imagine how Regina felt at that very moment; whether she was suffering as much as him or whether she was just relieved to be rid of all that pain.

He takes a bite.

Right... please don't get your hopes up. I don't like writing cliche. 

... Dark Side...

CC:)