Chapter 4: She Deserved It

(Photo Of Harry)

Chapter 4: She Deserved It

Emily's POV

After all the crying yesterday, I decided to ignore what Harry done. I did deserve it after all I left him without saying bye. Today was Saturday and I was going to Chloe's house and stay there until Sunday. I packed all my clothes and all the stuff I needed. I was ready, today I was wearing a red maxi skirt with a white top and denim jacket. I quickly wore my white sandals. I made my way downstairs collecting all the stuff before shutting the door of the house behind me.

It was a 5 minutes drive, when I arrived I parked my car. I came out of my car, taking my bag with me. I stood outside the huge, beautiful house. I knocked a couple of times. After 2 minutes I was greeted by Chloe's mum. Her mum was always like a mum that I had once upon a time.

I walked up the stairs and made my way to Chloe's room. When I opened it Chloe was on the bed texting someone. She looked up and said "Hey Emz," I replied back and then sat on the bed next to her. After a few minutes of silence I decided to break it.

"So Chloe what are we going to do ?" She looked up with a smile on her face. "Lets go Star Bucks then we go shopping, how does that sound?" She said enthusiastically. I stood up with the hugest smile on my face because Star Bucks was my favourite.

Me and Chloe got into her black BMW, blasting out 5 Seconds Of Summer Music. Chloe parked her car in the Star Bucks parking lot and we both got out of the car quickly. We walked into Star Bucks, I saw Harry sitting there with his 4 best mates. I ignored him and carried on walking towards the cashier to order.

Harry's POV

I saw Emily walking in but pretended I never saw her. Her and her friend were ordering at the cashier. After a few minutes they brought there drinks and were walking towards the door.

"Excuse me I need to go to the toilet" I said to my 4 mates. I got up and walked towards the toilet, in the process I pushed Emily causing her drink to fall on her. I smirked at her, my 4 best mates gasped and everyone was looking at her. She ran out, running after her was her friend and my 4 mates.

Louis's POV

Harry pushed Emily causing all her drink to fall on her. Me, Zayn, Liam and Niall gasped. Harry was standing there with a smirk and everyone was looking at her. After a few minutes she ran out her friend following. Me and the boys ran out leaving Harry there.

When we reached outside, she was crying so much. Chloe was trying her best to cheer her up but it didn't go according to plan. Chloe start hugging her, I looked at the boys and nodded my head.

We all stepped forward together and hugged her. "Group hug" I shouted. This earned some glares but I didn't care because I wanted to cheer up Emily. After what seemed like ages we decided to pull away. Emily was still upset but had a little smile.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked softly. Emily nodded her head and decided to walk towards a black BMW. Chloe ran after her saying a quick bye to us. Me and the boys waved them off and entered Star Bucks angrily.

Harry's POV

I saw 4 red faces coming inside Star Bucks. I sat there with a smile, playing with my drink. "Why?!" Zayn said angrily. I sat there quietly still playing with my drink. "Speak up then" Louis said angrily.

"What do you mean why, it was just an accident" I said. They all had frowns on there face, they weren't buying my lie. "Say the truth" Liam said in his normal voice. "Fine, I only done that because she deserved it."

Niall decided to speak up "Even the slap?" I looked at him then sighed "Yes she did, she left 8 years ago without even saying bye that's what she gets from now on." I said in my normal voice.

The 4 boys sighed. We were sitting there for 10 minutes then Zayn wanted to go home so we went home. After 15 minutes of driving we reached our home. All 5 of us lived together because we were like a family.

I went to my room closing the door behind me. I got changed and slept in my bed, after a few minutes of thinking I drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Is the bullying going to continue or is Harry going to feel sad for her and stop bullying ?

Carry on reading to fun out.

Please Vote, Comment And Follow

Thanks :)