Chapter 8: Finally Talking To Harry

(PICTURE OF LIAM)

Chapter 8: Finally Talking To Harry

Emily's POV

The day had come, the day where I finally got to talk to the person I wanted to talk to from the day I saw him. Thinking about this just made a huge smile appear, don't ask why it just appeared.

I went into the bathroom and done my usual stuff. I wore a blue hoodie with white jeans and blue toms. I left my hair out naturally and didn't bother adding any make up because I was too lazy to take my make up bag out and put it on.

I walked out of my room quietly not wanting to wake the evil person up. I tip toed downstairs and made myself some toast.

I ran to the front door quietly and the door made a loud squeak. I turned my head around to see if my dad was there. Phew, that was close.

Phew, that was close. Today I didn't want to take the car so I decided to walk. I walked casually thinking of things to say to the one and only Harry Styles.

I was too caught up that I bumped into someone, when I looked up two peers of green eyes were looking at me. He had curly hair, then it hit me that the guy in front of me was Harry.

"Sorry about that" I said bravely. He just gave a small smile and walked off.

Harry's POV

I gave a small smile and walked of. Why? I could have talked to the girl that I have started to like. Why didn't I use the advice that girl gave me yesterday, I would have got her to at least talk to me.

Now that I think about it, it was actually a good think that I didn't say anything because I wasn't prepared on what to say. My 4 friends were waiting near the gates for me. "Hey Harry, Emily is behind you go talk to her."

What a way to go Louis, well done! I looked behind to see if Emily heard but luckily she never. Thank God.

I walked into college and went to my first lesson. Guess what it was? (A/N Guess what lesson he had first, if you were right then we'll done).Yes, it was English. This lesson is so boring, I don't even learn anything. There's one advantage...I get to sit next to the one and only Emily.

She sat down next to me with the biggest smile on her face. Was it because of me? I looked down to my hands as they seemed more fascinating than usual.

Emily's POV

I had the biggest smile on my face. You should be asking why? That is because I was sitting next to Harry, my childhood best friend.

I could see that Harry was nervous, the way he was looking at his hands made me smile even more. Aww he looked so cute.

No I am not suppose to be falling for him, he's my childhood best friend and that's how I want him to stay.

"Hey Harry" I finally said. He looked up with a huge smile on his face. That smile made the inside of my body melt. But why? Did I get new feeling towards him? This can't be possible.

"Hi Emily, for the past days I have been wanting to say that I am really sorry that I bullied you. The only reason I bullied you was because I was hurt that you left me. I want us to become best friends again, hopefully you can forgive me" said Harry.

Wow I never knew he wanted to be best friends with me. Well guess what he wanted to. I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!

"Harry I would love to be best friends with you, and I forgave you long time ago."

My inner self decided to take over me. Did I little know that I was going to hug him but I did. He was a taken aback but eventually he hugged back.After a minute we pulled back and that's when lesson started. Only if I could be in his arms again. If only...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Emily just hugged Harry, is things between Emily and Harry going to get more complicated ?

Also if you think there is something wrong with the story please do tell me.

Vote, Comment And Follow

Thanks :)