Chapter 6: Bullying Still Happening

(PICTURE OF LOUIS)

Chapter 6: Bullying Still Happening

*One Month Later*

Emily's POV

College is a nightmare, every single day of my life I get bullied by the one and only Harry Styles. Today was a normal day, I woke up and got ready. I saw the scars on my arms as I started cutting my self after a few days Harry start bullying me. Tears running on my face. I quickly wipped my tears away and went downstairs out the door.

I drove into school, I parked my car in the parking lot and went to the front of the gate to wait for Chloe and James. After 5 minutes they came, we said quick hello's then start walking to college. Once we were inside Chloe and James went different ways to me.

I was walking to my class, out of no where I was pushed to the wall. Of course it was Harry as he done this everyday. He kicked me in my stomach. I crouched down as it my stomach was hurting so much, tears fell out. He walked away leaving me on the floor.

Out of now where Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis came. They helpped me up and took me out of school. "W...where are we g...going?" I sturttered. They looked at each other then Liam spoke. "We are going to our place" He said sternly. I nodded my head then sat in the car. On my right sat Zayn and on my left sat Niall. At the driving seat sat Louis and in the passenger seat sat Liam. My eyes ached so I decided to close my eyes but eventually I fell asleep.

Zayn's POV

Emily fell asleep on my shoulder. "Guys she's asleep" I said. Liam, Louis and Niall turned their heads towards Emily. Niall started to laugh "She's so peaceful" said Niall in between laughs. We all started to laugh, after a while our laughs died out. We sat there in silence but Niall broke the silence. "Guys I am hungry" I started to laugh and replied back by saying "When are you never hungry Nialler?" He just shrugged his shoulders.

After our trip to Star Bucks we headed home. Later on we were in front of our house. "Let me take her inside" said Liam. I got out of the car so he could go and pick her up. Liam carried her bridal style to our house. Louis unlocked the door, Liam went in first followed by me, Niall and Louis.

Liam came down and sat with us on the sofa. "We need to contact Chloe and tell her to come here" said Liam. We all nodded our head. "I'll tell her Liam" replied Niall.

1 HOUR LATER

After college was finished Chloe came straight away. We thought of ideas to make Harry stop bullying, we decided on making Louis and Chloe speak to him. Meanwhile we were all on our phones as we had nothing to do. Emily came down and sat next to Chloe, also taking out her phone.

Harry's POV

I came in to find the house silent. Probably they were playing a prank on me again. I walked into the living to find 6 people sitting on the sofa with their phones out. I noticed that two of them were girls. Probably Louis and Liams girlfriends. I walked in and said "Hey everyone" When I saw the two girls turn around, it wasn't their girlfriends it was Emily and her friend. What the hell.

I stormed out of the living and went into my room. The only reason I done that was cause from the past weeks I have gained some feelings about Emily. Its not hatred its love. I only bully her because I feel angry that I can't tell her.

I heard a knock on the door, in came in Louis and Emily's best friend. They sat down on my best, Emily's best friend fiddling with her fingers.

"Harry we are here to talk, why all of a sudden are you bullying Emily?" Said Louis slowly.

I looked at my fingers, my body furring with anger. I wasn't going to tell them they would think I am stupid. I stood up and went storming out of the room and turned around when I was at the door step "None of your business!"

I went to the other spare room and sat there thinking. Endlessly thinking about the things I done to Emily, she doesn't deserve this. She deserves better and that's what I will try and do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Is Harry going to continue bullying Emily ?

Carry on reading to find out

Vote, Comment And Follow

Thanks :)