Chapter 5: Exchanging Numbers

(PICTURE OF ZAYN)

Chapter 5: Excanging Numbers

Emily's POV

I sat on the floor playing with my fingers, thinking about what happened yesterday. Chloe came in her room and sat next to me. "Hey" She said softly. I looked up to her and nodded without saying a work.

"Emily lets go McDonald's, I know that's your second favourite place" She said normally. A smile appeared on my face, then I got up. I was standing in front of Chloe giving her my hand so I can pull her up.

We walked downstairs saying quick bye's to her mum and dad. I was sitting in Chloe's car looking out of the window. We arrived after what seemed like ages. I got out of the car and started walking, Chloe walking next to me.

We entered the shop, with the corner of my eyes I saw 4 of Harry's mates. Phew, Harry wasn't there so there was doing to be scared of. Me and Chloe ordered our things and decided to eat in the shop. We went to an empty table and sat there with out food.

I took a bite into my mouth watering burger. I was going to take another bite but was stopped by some one saying "Move up." When I looked up 4 boys were standing there. I moved up with a smile on my face.

"So what brings you here?" Emily asked. "We saw you both sitting down so we decided to join you." Liam answered. Niall was too busy eating his food which made my smile go bigger. After finishing off our food we decided to leave but were stopped by Louis saying "Can we please have your phone number?" He asked me and Chloe. We both nodded our heads. After 5 minutes of the number exchanging we left.

Me and Chloe watched films until my time to leave. It was 8 o'clock and I had to leave, I packed my stuff and got ready. After 5 minutes I was outside my house, "Bye Chloe see you tomorrow" I said and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Are they going to keep contact or get bored with each other and never talk to each other again ?

Carry on reading to find out.

Vote, Comment And Follow

Thanks :)