Chapter 9: The New Person

(PICTURE OF NASH)

Chapter 9: The New Person

Harry's POV

It has been 2 days that Emily hugged me. I am craving for her to hug me again, I want her to be mine. But what if she doesn't want to be mine ? I stopped thinking about the negative and started thinking about the positive.

I sat there on my dining table thinking and thinking until I was interrupted by my mother.

"Harry you need to go now, or else your going to be late for college."

I stood up, quickly said goodbye to my mum and hugged her. I walked towards my Range Rover and unlocked it. I drove to college trying to not think about Emily.

I parked into the parking lot and got out. At the same time Emily got out as well, what a coincidence.

I jogged up to her and leaned in next to her soft ears and said "BOO!"

Her face turned all red with fright written all over her face. She turned around and a smile appeared her face.

"Harry you scared the crap out of me!" Her voice sent shivers down my back. Why did she have to be so cute? We walked in together and everyone was staring at us as if we were ghosts. They are probably jealous.

Emily's POV

Everyone was staring at us, it felt so uncomfortable. I ignored them and kept on walking with Harry.

"Harry what lesson do you have?"

"Science, what do you have?"

"I have Art." I made a face showing that I hated Art

A smirk was now on Harry's face. Oh no he has an idea!

"How about if we skip college today and go have some fun."

I just nodded my head and we turned to face the other direction and went towards the exit. What have I got myself into?

As we were walking towards our cars, someone's eyes caught my attention.

His eyes were so unique, I have never seen that colour eyes before. I could get lost in them any day.

A smirk grew upon his face, oh no he noticed I was staring. He start walking towards me and I kept moving back, that is until my back hit my car. Great!

Now he was right infront of me with that same smirk on his face.

"Hey, I am Nash."

OMG ! He's voice was soooo...even words couldn't explain it. I seriously need to stop thinking about stuff like this.

"Hi, I am Emily." I said with a small smile.

That's when my heart stop beating, he just licked his lips so cutely. His face was coming closer and closer, was he going to kiss ?

I was wrong, he wasn't going to kiss me, his lips were above my ears. "You are hot."

With them words he walked off leaving me with red cheeks. I turned around to see Harry right behind me. He had an angry face, yet he remained silence.

I looked up towards his eyes to spot a hint of jealousy. OMG ! Harry Styles is jealous, wow I never knew that was coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Harry was jealous, we'll that is something different.

What is going to happen between Harry, Emily and Nash ? Is there going to be a love triangle ?

If you want to find out then keep on reading.

Vote, Comment And Follow

Thanks :)