Tf2 - Part 3

Sniper leads you into the building, smiling. He smiles quite a lot, ever since you met him. It was always pleasant, his smile. He leads you down a long blue hall. Doors with labels above them were seen along the way. The hallway was long and felt quite warm. It was an unfamiliar environment, but with Sniper walking by your side you felt really safe. Outside was really quiet and cool, but inside you could hear people snoring through their doors. Which made you feel even more secure and protected in this massive, solid building.
'Ere we go.' Sniper finally said stopping at a door to the left. You looked up at the label and it said "NewlyAddition" which made you giggle a little.
'In you go, hon.' Sniper happily says to you, you step inside and place your bag on the bedside table. Then step back in front of Sniper, smiling. He is leaning against the doorframe. 'This is your room, my room is right across the hall of you need me.' I'm gonna tell Blutarch that you're 'ere now.' Sniper said in his husky but nice voice. You nod smiling at him. He smiles, winks, then walks back down the hallway to the office. You lightly blush and smile as you watch him. You step back and shut the door, locking it to feel safe. You run over to the bed and throw yourself on. Smiling heaps and laughing quietly. You got under the covers in a swift motion and felt the warm sensation reach your body. Soon after, you fell into a deep, much needed sleep.
[The Next Morning]
You wake up when you hear someone knocking on the door. You stretch and slowly get yourself out of bed. Quickly combing your hair with your fingers, you walk over to the door. Opening it, you see Sniper standing there with a smile.
'Time ta meet the team, hon. You ready?' His Australian accent cracked, obviously revealing he had just woken up. Though he looked fine. 'The battle starts tomorra, today you're just gonna meet the rest of the team, you know, get more comfortable with where yer are.' He adds, smiling.
'Sure, that sounds good.' You say trying to hide the fact that you're quite terrified of meeting new people. Having a keen eye, Sniper realises your fright.
'Don't worry, hon. The team will love ya.' He says tapping your shoulder once, reassuringly. You smile and blush a little, nodding your head.
'Thank you.' You reply sweetly. Sniper smiles and waved his hand to come this way.
'Lets go.' He says confidently, and stepping back to let you through the door. You smile and step out shutting the door. Turning around you notice his face right in front of yours, close. Making you jump a little. Sniper makes a husky chuckle and leans back upright. You giggle a little, and start following beside him down the hallway. As you walked towards the double doors, you could increasingly hear laughter and talking outside. You feel a shiver run down your spine as you continue walking beside Sniper, feeling a little worried, but Sniper is just casually smiling. He stops at the doors and opens them. You take a gulp and step outside behind him. You see your new team mates sitting at benches and talking casually, some a little louder than others. Some sitting and some standing, most of them have drinks in their hand. Some of them looked more serious than others too.
'I'll introduce ya to these guys first.' Sniper says to you, and walking towards three team mates whom are in a group, talking. Their conversation dies down once they see Sniper and the new team mate approaching.
'This is Selena, everyone, the new team member.' Sniper says smiling, and directing the attention to you via his hands. A slightly taller man with small round reading glasses, wearing a little bluey lab coat, having his hair combed to different sides, and obviously looking much older than you approaches with caution, but smiling. He shakes your hand gently.
'Hallo.' He says in what sounded like a German accent. 'I am ze Medic.' He greets politely.
'Nice to meet you.' You say kindly to Medic. He smiles stepping back, then the man next to him walks up to you. He is really tall, quite chubby, and wearing a bullet holder around his chest, full of bullets.
'Hello!' He says in a big gentle voice, sounding Russian. 'I am Heavy, nice to meet you.' It sounded like his words had trouble escaping, but looking at the others around you, it was probably the way he normally talks. You look back up to him.
'Nice to meet you, Heavy.' You say politely, he smiles and stomps back to join Medic. Then the last man approached you, he looked about 23. Young to be in an army force... Never mind your age. He walked with no care over to you, he wears a blue tank top with an army necklace dangling around his neck. He wears a dark grey cap with an earpiece over it, probably just for style. His pants are long and a really dark blue.
'Yo, what up?' He asks in a voice that sounded like he didn't really care. He sounds American. He shakes your hand quickly, and analysed you, up and down.
'Nice to meet you.' You say.
'I'm Scout.' He says placing both of his hands on his waist and leaning on one foot. Once he finished looking at you, he nodded in approval, and smirked, and walked over to the others, his back facing you and Sniper. Sniper huffs in an annoyed way.
'He's the jerk, I wouldn't take him too seriously if I was you.' He says in his low, husky voice. Turning and beginning to walk to another group, you look back at the group you met, then followed Sniper.