Chapter 1: My Eye's Are Up Here

*Alex's P.O.V*

Finally I've made it into the school of my dreams, I can't believe it this is crazy I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.It was John 

TurtleBoi: Hey you guys you here yet

MYPANTSLOOKHOT: me and laf are here

FrenchFryMAN: Oui 

Stay: I'm here

burningthings: me too

Wrek: same

Peggytheleg: same here

wait for it: I'm here too 

TurtleBoi: Al?

Non-Stop: just got here

Peggytheleg: WHOEVER FINDS LEX FIRST GETS $20

wait for it: you'er on

Great now my friends are hunting me down not in the mood for getting tackled to the ground hmmm maybe if I make it into the office I'll be fine. Right after I finished that thought Peggy jumped on my back and we both fell to the ground " WOOOOO  Burr you owe me 20" "Fine." Burr reached into his pocket and pulled out a 20 and handed it to Peggs. I got up and dusted myself off, all of my friends hugged me " mon petite lion how was your summer" "oh it was great"

I lied, none of my friends knew about my depression and anxiety or my cutting but they were getting, worse I never wanted to tell them because I didn't want my mental problems to get in the way of their life they were close to finding out one time when I had a panic attack in middle school. From time to time they sit me down and ask me why and what happened it usually ended with us yelling at each other. I took a deep breath hopping they didn't catch on to my lie judging by the way they were looking at me they could tell I was lying I changed the subject " so what dorms are you guys staying in" i really hope that I had a room with one of them.

" Me and Peggs have room 405, Laf and Herc have 313,Liza and Mari have 252, Anige and burr are in 596" John turned to me " Al what dorm are you in?" " I'm in..........room 303" just me luck I don't have a room with anyone i know " I should go to the office and get my dorm room key." Talking to another human being was not something I wanted to do AT ALL (same Alex) I began looking down at my feet as a walked, until I bumped into someone prefect the second time I've been on the ground today. " Hey watch were your going" " oh I'm s-sorry I d-didn't see you" "You whats you'er names?" "Alexander Hamilton" I blurted out I looked at the man who was towering over me he had soft chocolate brown eye's, poofy/curly hair he was wearing a magenta coat with black pants and his jawline was so perfect. I managed to tare  my eye's away from him and bent down to pick my stuff up , he kicked my things out of my hands grabbed my chin making me look into his eye's " my eye's are up here Hamliton" "uhhhh I-I" "see you around dipshit" he pushed me to the ground who was this guy "dick" I whispered to myself.

Hope you guys Enjoyed- I didn't do a spell check