Chapter 18

Short chapter!!!

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"Wake up Natsu we're gonna be late for school!!" Lucy yelled.

"What?! Wake me up earlier then!" I yelled back, getting dressed and running outside to meet up with Lucy.

"I'm gonna tell Levy about us. And only her. If she ends up telling the others and they start hating me, then I'm finishing this year of school then moving!" She said.

"Fine. Do you want me to be there too?" 

"That'd be nice if you were there with me."

"Alright then, let's go! Race ya!" I said, running off ahead of her.

"Hey! Not fair!" She yelled after me.

She sadly beat me to the gates and started teasing me.

"That's what karma gave you for starting without me! Now come on! She's going to be in the library. She always is." She said, continuing to walk. I followed behind her and into the library. As we looked around, someone jumped onto Lucy from behind, startling both of us.

"Hey Lu! How are-" Levy stopped when she saw me.

"Lucy? What's this about?" 

"Levy, you told me about Gajeel, so I figured that you should know about... Natsu and I." Lucy explained. Levy stated blankly at both of us.

"The only reason this happened was because he's helped me get through something that ice never told any of the Non's. Including you." 

"....... This is amazing Lu!! Now we don't have to hide from each other!" Levy said, hugging Lucy.

"As for you, don't hurt my Lucy! She's obviously been through a lot if she couldn't tell me any of it!" She said, looking at me directly.

"Don't worry, I will. I made a promise to." I said, pulling Lucy into a hug with one of my arms. Levy smiled then ran off into the library.

"Well, see you in class." Lucy said, walking away.

"But the bell hasn't-" then I was cut off by the bell ringing. I guess I was going to see her in class. 

Last night's conversation was slightly embarrassing. Waking up at 3 in the morning to talk. At least Lucy knows now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA!! CLIFFHANGER!! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK, BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK ON THIS, HENCE THE TWO SHORT CHAPTERS.

YES I KNOW I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M HOPING YOU READ THIS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS BOOK IS A SLOW UPDATE BOOK AND I'M SORRY, BUT WRITER'S BLOCK WILL PROBABLY BE THE DEATH OF THIS BOOK! I WIL TRY NOT TO DISCONTINUE THIS THOUGH! BECAUSE I HATE DISCONTINUED BOOKS!

ANYWAYS, SEE YOU WHEN I UPDATE!!