heaven

you are my safe space and my home and my sky and moon and sun and earth and you are everything in the universe to me. you are running through my veins and through my blood every second of the day— you are the clouds and rain and snow and lightning and thunder. you are my blankets and pillows and sheets and warmth. you are the golden hues in the sky in the morning and the violet dreams of nightly haze underneath the star glazed horizons, and the blue of the heat of the afternoon. the whisper of the wind and the kiss of sunlight; you are the creases of my eyelids and the points of my elbows and the tips of my fingers and toes and the spaces in between my teeth and the crevice of my stomach.
in this feeling of bliss and blush i am either smiling to the ends of my cheeks or crying salty tears. you are my other half and sometimes i think that is most of me because i used to think i was only a third of a real human being.
you bring out feelings in me that i thought were lost when i decided i was worth nothing and would be better off dead.
these days i can't say i wish the world was collapsing because you are here with me, you ground me. the last thing i would want is to never be able to kiss you, to touch you, to sleep in your arms.
i am so terrified of you vanishing. i don't tell you this usually but every time i cry it's because i am scared of burning you with my love and losing you for good.
for now i am content.
i hope you love me as much as i love you, but i think you'll find, that's very hard to do.