Chapter 1

One year passed after the tragic death of the boy. People started forgetting about it. Rumors came to almost a hault. The boys father died from alcohol poisoning and drug over dose. His mother killed herself by swallowing burning coals.

The house they use to live in was now empty. With a for sale sign in the front yard. A few weeks later a big moving truck pulled into the long driveway. With a small car following right behind. When the car door opened a tall lean woman got out. She had long brown hair and green eyes. She wore a blue blouse and jeans cut off into shorts. Then the rear door opened and out came a small energetic girl.

She ran across the yard to a cherry tree with a rope swing hanging down off it.  As she laughed and swung on the swing her mother called to her, " Nevaeh come on! Let's go see your room." Nevaeh came running to her mom and hugged her then pulled on her hand to go inside.  "Come on mommy!", she said with excitement.

Nevaeh ran all over the house and finally found her room on the second floor. In the room a small teddy bear lay on the floor. She ran to it and hugged it yelling for her mother. Mrs. Anderson came into Nevaehs room followed by Mr. Anderson. "What ya have there princess? ", Mr. Anderson said softly. Nevaeh smiled and shrugged. "I found it on my floor", she smiled.

A few hours passed and they set her room up and Nevaeh sat and played with the teddy she found. Then there was a noise from one of the boxes. Nevaeh looked up and started giggling. "Want to play?", she smiled saying it towards a light white figure in the corner.