Chapter 10

Authors note: hey lovelies! Thank you all so much for reading my story <3 Sorry I havent uploaded in awhile I’ve been super busy! Anyway, here is chapter 10, its super short, I know! I will try to write chapter 11/ upload it by tomorrow J Thanks!-Sky

It has been a week since the concert and the boys were now at a fancy hotel in Australia. I sighed, missing having Harry around. I never thought about the fact that they traveled a ton, and that we would have a long distance relationship. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of leftover pasta. I sprawled out on the couch, clicking on the TV. I snuggled up to a throw pillow, wishing it was him. “Daisy!” my mom yelled, running down the stairs. She was in a black work suit and had her keys in her hand. “What.” I groaned, rolling onto my side. “You need to get up!” She said, ripping the pillow away from my grip. I shook my head. “I know that you miss Harry, but you will see him soon.” She said, patting my back. I moved away from her. “ A month is not soon.” I said, grabbing my bowl of food and stomping out the back door. “Bye.” My mom said, shuffling out the front. I sighed. Was I being dramatic? Harry and I have only been official for a week, maybe I was being to clingy. I shook it of, staring at my pale legs. I removed my phone from my sweatshirt pocket, dialing a three way call. “Hey guys, do you want to go swimming?” I said lazily, awaiting my two best friends responses. “Yes!” Victoria and Elizabeth chorused.

I ran upstairs, grabbing a duffel bag from my closet. I picked out a navy blue halter top and my yellow beach towel. I packed my bag with sun lotion, flip flops, and my cell. *Ding Dong* I zipped up my duffel just as I heard the door bell ring, signaling Victoria was here. I skipped down the stairs, proud of myself for getting some girl time in. “Hey!” I said, smiling at them. “You get the back.” Elizabeth said, sticking out her tongue. I giggled, sliding into the back seat. I tapped my foot to the 80’s song playing through Victoria’s speakers. I grinned as we pulled into our local pools parking lot, getting out of the car. We walked into the small building, paying our four dollar fines. As we slipped of our clothes and pulled on our tiny bathing suits I smiled at my friends, I was so happy to have them. I walked into the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I sighed, pinching my sides. “Why are you doing that?” Elizabeth asked, tightening her high pony tail. “No reason, I just hate the fat on my sides.” I said, biting my lip. “You’re not fat Daisy.” Eliza said, shaking her head. I knew I wasn’t fat, but sometimes I just wish I was skinny. “I know.” I replied, dying to change the sour subject. “Lets go guys!” Victoria screamed. I smiled, nodding. We walked out to the pool, setting our towels on pullout benches. We swam a few laps, adjusting to the water. I spotted a group of three cute boys, but pulled my eyes away, realizing I wasn’t single. “Oh my god, that boy is totally staring at you.” Elizabeth said, her eyes wide. “ No he’s not, he’s just looking in my direction.” I said, hoping I was right. “Bull shit.” Victoria said, poking me in the ribs. I gulped as the one with black hair started walking towards us. I froze, unaware of why I was so frightened of a boy. “Hey.” He said in a deep voice. “Hi.” I said, blushing slightly. “Your tops untied.” He said pointing towards my blue strap. I gasped, grabbing it from its place on my shoulder. He laughed, walking back to his friends. I blushed vigorously as I tied the strap behind my neck. “Wow that was awkward.” Elizabeth laughed. I laughed along. Why had I been so nervous around him? He was just a boy. I shook it off, going back to swimming. “Are you ready to go?” I asked.