Treasure

Treasure P.o.v

Beeeep Beeep I Wake Up To The Sound Of My Alarm , I Sit Up In My King
Sized Bed As My Eyes Adjust To The Light Coming From My Window . I Finally Get Enough Strength To Get Out Of Bed And Do My Hygiene Stuff .

Its Now 12:15 , My Dad Should Be Calling Any Minute Now . Every Since I Moved My Parents Call Like Everyday Sometimes It Gets Annoying They Are Still Trying To Controll My Life & Im 20 Years Old , Thats Why I Moved From Atlanta . Everthing I Did They Had Something To Say , About How I Should Do This And That . Thats Why I Decided To Leave On My 19th Birthday , They Asked What I Wanted And I Told Them , They Thought I Would Want Another Car But They Already Bought Me 2 Already So That Was Not Needed . Of Course When I Told Them They Were " Heart Broken " . I Did Not Mean To Make Them Sad And All But I Needed To Live My Life And That Meant Getting Away From Them. They Are Control Freaks , Both Of My Parents Are Doctors So They Make Alot Of Money , And Who Does All That Money Go To ?. Me Their Only Child . So I Guess You Can Say Im Spoiled . So Now Im Living In Cali With My Best friend Zaylia . How She Got Here Is For Her To Tell .

🎶 Is It Cause A Nigga Handsome & Wealthy 🎶

My Phone Starts Ringing

12:31

Me : Daddy , Your Late .

Daddy : Hi How Are You Princess ?

Me : Im Fine , Remember Im 20 Years Old , I Can Take Care Of Myself .

Daddy : I Know , Me And Your Mother Miss You Very Much .

Me : Dad Im Not Coming Back , I Might Visit Later In The Year .

Daddy : Just Think About It .

Me : Okay Daddy I Got To Go Now .

Daddy : Okay Sweet Heart Love You , Your Mother Says Facetime Her Later .

Me : Love You Too ! Bye .

- Hangs Up -

He Has Said The Same Thing To Me About Coming Back Home Since I Left 1 Year Ago . My Answer Never Changed . I Really Want To Leave My Past Up In Atlanta . Thats Where I Met My First Love Drew . We Had A Bad Break Up , I Found Him In The Bed ... " One Of His Workers " . You Know I Met The Bitch A Couple Of Times . She Did Everything Like All Our Dates , Vacations , Party's All That Shit ! She Was That I Do Everything Hoe . I Knew They Fucked , All The Signs Were Thrown At Me . But I Didnt Want To Believe It Caused I Loved That Nigga , He Was My First For Everything . After Our Break Up And My Parents I Was So Done With Atlanta . Drew Was A Thug , But He Was My Thug . After What Happened I Promised My Self I Would Never Fall In Love With A Thug , They All The Same .