Zaylia

Zaylia POV

*Couple days Later*

Its been a couple days since the club that night after the club and Tommie called me we been talking on the phone ever since Im not catching feelings for him I just love talking to him he so funny , we only chill sometimes cause I gotta work and He be at the trap all the time, Yea he told me that he a druglord which I already knew some niggas hold off on telling a girl what they do especially if they in the streets I Didnt really care it aint affect me we only friends so thats his girlfriend problem! Me and Treasure aint been to the club lately we both been busy. Right now im at work i've been here for like 3 hours its real busy being that today is friday ,Payday lol you know they gotta ball when they get that check.

I had to sneak off to lunch cause  people kept coming in, and I was hungry asf. While I was walking out Tommie was walking towards me with a "Wings Lover" bag.Omg I got so happy inside cause one of the things he know about me is that I love wings  and thats one of my favorite places too eat. 

"Here you go ma"He said handing me the bag

"Omg Thank you so much " I said while hugging me I was bout to fuck these wings up!!

We walked to the food court and sat down while I was smashing these wings and fries he was just scrolling down his phone doing whatever. After like 10 minutes I was done and full asf I just sat there texting My bitch

ME: Omg Bitchh I miss you what time you get off ?

ForeverrBitch: Lol  You so over dramatic we just seen eachother this morning , I get off at 5 why wassup?

ME: ughh shut up killed my vibe ! And because its this big basketball game at the courts starting at 7 

ForeverBitch: Iiight We sliding out there Or nah ?

Me:Yea You already know, gotta head back to work so imma hit chu up when I get off

ForeverBitch: Alright ttyl

When I finish texting I looked up to see Tommie staring at me , I rolled my eyes at him and starting laughing.Before I went back to work I needed to Go find me some jewerly to wear with my outfit for later ,I already knew what I was gonna wear nothing  major we just going to the courts it do be live out there doe, I was gonna wear My pink polo shirt with my khaki polo pants and pink polo shoes I just had got the outfit last weekend.

*20 minutes later*

I had finally found me some gold shiny studs and a gold chain ,Tommie brought it I tried to but he insisted he get  it and I was okay with that. He walked me back to my job I get off in about 2 hours I hope they fly by.

"Iiight Z imma holla at chu later " tommie said while hugging me

"Okay lil nigga" i said while walking in the store before he could say something slick

It was still a lil busy So i just went to find somebody that Needed help, hoping this would past by the time.I seen a couple people  I knew walk in  and I knew they was getting some shoes for the basketball game lol they always trying to get fly when its a big event but any other day they looking like shit .I went to the back to get the "kd Rugrats for children" I would not buy my child these they just dont look right for kids, when I came back out it was 3 girls coming in you could tell they was ratchet , one of them was on the phone talking loud and the other two was talking and laughing like who tf comes in a store acting like that basic bitches! I handed the lady the box of shoes and watch her put them on her daughter to see if they fit, after she was finished I rung her up.

To my suprise time was going by quickly but not fast enough.One of the three girls came up to me

"You the girl that was in the club with Tommie?"

" Imma need for you to get outta my business , no matter who I was with shit you was eyeing my shit obvisouly so you should know why tf you asking me questions like you retarded" I replied with a calm tone I was not finna act up on this lil hoe and her friends while Im making money I walked away from her and left her there looking stupid dont come to my job questioning me and I dont even know you thats disrespectful. I started folding up the shirts  while everybody else was handling that long line  

* 1hour later*

Omg Yas bitch Im off I clocked out then headed to My all white Infinti I felt like sitting high today , I sent a text to Treasure letting her know I was heading to the house before driving off. Omw home I rode by the courts an it was already getting thick out there.

I got to the house and went upstairs to take a shower  wet my hair so it can be curly cause I wasnt gonna have time to flat iron it. when i got out the shower I Heard the front door shut then somebody walking up stairs Treasure must be home,she peek through my door "Give me 45 minutes" she said then walked out. I lotion my body and and put on my under garments and started getting dress when I finished I sat at my vanity and did my lashes Ion really to much do make-up so I  ain have to worry bout that , i took my hair down from the towel and let it hang to my back I needed my ends clipped soon, I grabbed my Mk bag and sprayed my ralph lauren perfume and met Treasure downstairs and We was Off.