Treasure

Treasure P.o.v

11:00

We Just Now Getting In The Car , And The Party Started Like A Hour Ago. We Aint Even Try To Be Late Or Early . Between Me Flat Ironing My Hair And Curling It , Enough Time Itself . Anyway Me And Z Was Looking Bad Asf . I Had On A Royal Blue Crop Top With The Skirt To Match And Gold Red Bottoms. I Had On Gold Hoop Earrings And a Chunky Gold Chain . Simple But Classy . Girl Ask Yo Lil Boyfriend Where Tf The Party At I Said . She Looks At Me With That Evil Eye . I Bust Out Laughing , Thats Yo Nigga. She Starts Cussing Me Out . Girl I Hope You Get Some Dick To Fix That Lil Attitude You Got . We Sit In Silence The Rest Of The Ride.

1 hour later

Lmao We Just Got Here 2 Hours After The Party Started And Bitches Still Standing In Line. I Look At Z And She Gets Otp With I Guess Her Nigga . Im Looking At These Bitches Looking At Me . BOO BITCH I Yell At One Of The Girls In A Group Of 3 . They All Start Looking Around Like Who She Talking To . I Hate When Hoes Do That . After That They Stopped Looking , But I Got A Feeling Imma See Them Again .

I Feel Z Grab On My Arm And Pull Me Towards The Door To The Club , The Security Tries And Stop Us But Tommie Comes And Tells Him We With Him . He Lets Us Through No Questions Asked . As You Know When You Skip The Hole Line Basic Bitches Always Complaining .. Girl Step Yo PUSSY UP ! And You Will Not Be Waiting In No Line . Me And Z Never Wait We Always Get In . We Would Have Got In If We Wasn't With Tommie . Since He Invited Us Its Only Right We See Him Before We Shake That Ass .

We Walk In The Club And This Shit Is Packed As Hell . I Must Say . We Follow Tommie To The V.i.p Section Where I See Niggas Smoking Weed , Getting Lapdances . All That Shit Tommie Introduces Us To Them , Then Them To Us. They All Eyeing Me Down They Cute . But This One Name Marco Lord Jesus He Fine Fine . Uhhh Shit What Am I Saying He A Thug . Treasure You Dont Do Thugs , I Repeat Over And Over Again In My Head .

I Tell Z Imma Go To The Bar , And Get A Drink . I Ask The Bartender For A Shot Of Patron . I Turn Around And Look At The Crowd , Bitches On The Wall Twerking And I Smell Something A Lil Fishy , Oh Naww Baby We Will Be Leaving In 30 . As Im About To Turn Around And Ask For Another Shot I Feel Somebody Staring At Me ! Wtf I Look Around And Lock Eyes With Marco . Mmm He Just Gets Me So Wet . I Quickly Look Down And Go To The Bathroom . I Went To The Bathroom To Get My Head Straight . Walking Out The Bathroom I See Him Again , Now This Shit Creepy . I Began To Walk Past Him . Excuse Ma - TREASURE I Cut Him Off Im Not Ma Im Treasure . With That I Walked Away Leaving Him Speechless . All Thugs The Same I Say In My Head . I Need To Hurry Up And Find Z So We Can Go .