Marco

Marco P.o.v

That Day After I Left The Mall I Could Not Stop Smiling . I Got Her Number And We been Talking Ever Since . we Not Together Or Nothing . Im Mean She coo To Be Around .

Mann A Nigga Done Caught Feelings , That Shit Wasn't Even Pose To Happen Like That . We Talk All The Fucking Time I Cant Get Ha Off My Mind Like A Nigga Trippen Fr . But at First I wasnt Really Interested In Ha , Then ImSee She Aint Like Me and Do Anything Other Hoes Would Do For me I Just Knew she Was Gay . Look At Me . How Could You Not Like My Sexy Ass Tf . A Nigga Want That Pussy So Bad Like I Can Just Fuck her Any where . Anytime She Need It she Can Get It . But everytime We Chill She Lay Down The " Rules " . I Aint Pussy Or Nun I Mean If I Want It I can Get It So... dont Think She In Charge .

I Aint Been Doing Shit Lately . I Usually Have Bitches Walking Butt Booty Naked Around The House To Keep Me entertained . But Ever Since Treasure Came In And Saw That .... She cussed me and all them bitches out , I dont Even Wanna Talk About That Shit . I Mean I Was Gone tell em To Stop Coming And Everything Just Never Got To It . I Mean Like I Aint Tell Them To Stop Coming Cause Treasure Told me to . Cause A Nigga Aint PUSSY I gets It . Well Not In Like ...Fuck It I Need To Check On All 12 Of My Business And My Main Trap House . I Got Restaurants , Stores , Gas Stations And A Nigga Even Got A Barbershop .I Got To Make This Illegal Money Legal Some Damn Way .

I Call My Man Tyrone , I Put It On Speaker As I Began To Roll My Blunt .

Tyrone ; Wassup Boss

Me ; Nun Nigga Whats Going On With The Trap .

- Hits The Blunt -

Tyrone ; Shit . 3 Bitches Came By Saying They Pregnant .

Me ; Whats New .

-Hits The Blunt-

Tyrone ; But After The Sucked The Team We Sent Them Hoes On There Way .

-Hits The Blunt -

Me ; Lol , Alright . Call Me If Niggas Try And Get Stupid .

Tyrone ; Alright Boss .

I Hit The Blunt One More Time Then Put It Out . I Got The Munches Now .

I Go To My Refrigerator Like Its Something In There . It Aint Never Shit In There .

I Dont Got Time To Go Grocery Shopping .

🎶 Call Me What You Want But You Cant Call Me Broke 🎶

My Phone Starts Going Off I Slide It Over To Answer .

Me ; Wassup Nigga

Tommie ; Nun , You Wanna Hit The Court ..

Me ; Hell Yeah Them Niggas Sorry .

Tommie ; Alright . It Start At 6:00

Hangs Up .

I walk Up The Stairs To My Room , A Nigga walls Empty Treasure Took All My Naked Pictures Down . I Just Let Her Cause You Know I Aint Really Give A Shit , I Aint scared Of Her Or Nun .

Well I Mean Its 5:00 Right Now , Let Me Find Something To Put On .

I Go To My Closet And Find My Kd Shirt , Kd Gym Shorts And Kd Socks .

I Go To My Other Closet Yeah I Know , This How You Live When You Balling . I Find My kd 6 Liger And Put Them On . I Brush My Waves And Run Down The Stairs . I Go In My First Garage With Most Of My Cars In It . I Grab My Keys To My Camaro , Nothing To Fancy. Just Going To The Court .

I Get In My Car Blasting Migos Add It Up .

15 Mintues Later

Me ; Wassup

T-Baby ; Nothing , Laying Down

Me ; You Need Somebody To Join .

T-Baby ; Naww Lil Dick You Good .

Me ; Girl I Almost Wrecked My Car .

T-Baby ; Lol Boy What You Want

Me ; Dam A Nigga Cant Call His Bae

T-Baby ; Okay Im Sorry

Me ; Wyd Today

T - Baby ; Idk Probably Nothing

Me ; Well Come To The Court .

T-Baby ; Okay Ill See What I Can Do

Me ; Treasure Dont Fucking Play With Me

T-Baby ; Boy Bye

- Hangs Up -

Yall know How They Act When They Aint Get The Dick Yet , once They Get That Act Right . Yess Daddy To Everything . Imma Have Her Ass Begging. Imma Handle Her Later.

I Just Got To The Court . This Shit Thick Asf . I Get Out My Car Getting Looks From Niggas And Bitches . Cause Im Just That Nigga . I Spot Tommie And Dap Him Up .

We About To Ball On These Niggas .

1 hour Later

The Game Ended With the Winning Shot From Tommie . After I dapped Them Niggas Up And Was walking Over To The Bleachers I See Treasure Arguin Wit That Becca Chick . Oh Fuck I Hope they Dont Start Nothing . the Thought Quickly Left My Mind As Soon As I Seen treasure Taking Off Her Dam Earings . You Konw When a Girl Takes Off her Earings Some Shit About To go Down . I Run Over There Just In Time Treasure Was Getting Ready To Swing On becca .I Grabbed Treasure And Was Holding Her , She Kicking And Screaming . I see Z Run Out Of No Where And Punch Becca Dead In her Face . Tommie Comes And Picks Her Up Off The Girl . Treasure Is Still trying To Get Out Of My Grip .Why the Fuck She Think She stronger Than me ?.I Hold Her Down On My Lap . While Becca Is Walking past Us .

I Whisper In treasures Ear ...

Are You Ready To Calm Down

She Nods Her Head .

I Loosen my grip On Her And She took Off Running Towards Becca . She Starts Punching Becca , Dragging Her . I Made It Over There Just In Time Before Treasure Could Smash Becca Head I The Window.I Grab Her With force . Bring Yo Ass Here . I Snatch Her By Her Arm . And Take Her To My Car . I Hop To The Front Seat I Looked At Treasure And Told Ha To Get In . This Girl About To Get It . She Looks At Me All Innocent . Naww Stop That Shit You Told Me You Was Gone Calm Yo Ass Down . She Looks At Me I Did That Was Pretty Calm To Me , I aint Cut The Bitch She Said With A Serious Face . I Look At Her shaking My Dam Head . What Am I Going To Do With You ? I Asked She Looked At Me .. Idk You Tell Me . I Aint finna Play With her A Nigga Tired . I Get Out And Walk Ha to Ha car . Alright Imma call You Later , She Started Smiling Which Caused me To Smile .