Zayila

Zaylia POV 

I just got home from work , And im so tired I had to work a double cause somebody didnt come in today!! Anyways I headed to the stairs and heard moaning OMFG I bet thats Treasure and Marco nasty asses dang  I do not want to hear them all night so I just went to my room and plugged my phone into my pink speaker system I turned it up loud so I wouldnt be able to hear them.I undress myself and put my clothes in the dirty hamper and turn the shower on while I was waiting for the shower to heat up I put my hair in a high bun then hopped in the shower and let the hot water relax my body It felt so good.After about thirty minutes I Stepped out  and dried my body then lotioned up when I was finished I walked into my room and threw on a big t-shirt, I turnt my music down A lil and put on some slow songs then got in bed and let sleep take over.

*Next Morning* 

I woke Up to a text from Ms.T (Tommie's Mom) Asking did I want to go to lunch with her and Tati at Mama mias  I quickly replied then turnt my music off that still was playing.In these couple months that had past I had met Tommies Mom and little sister at first I thought they wouldnt like me but I was wrong his mom loves me and especially his little sister she's so sweet she reminds me of me a little.It was now 10 and she wanted to have lunch at 2 So I got up made my bed and qucikly did my hygiene I needed to go see my grandma  before I go to lunch.When I finished my hygiene I went to the closet to pick what I wanted to wear , I settled on My Light pink Polo shirt with my cut levi jeans and light pink sperrys for my jewerly I just added a silver chain with silver earrings. I made my bun a little neater and put on some perfume and lipgloss, then took some pictures and made a college and put it on instagram My caption was "I come to Yo city and make it my town #CasualFit#Lunch" I was instantly getting likes and comments.When I was finished I switch my things from my louie bag into my silver gucci bag and headed downstairs to find Treasure in the livingroom. 

"Omg Bitch I heard you lastnight!! you nasty" I said while laughing she started blushing 

"Girl whatever" she replied trying to hide her smile

"You got the D so you smiling Now Ok Ok Anyways Im going to see my granny then out to lunch movie night tonight?" I asked while walking towards the door

"Girl I did not get the D ,dang Z mind your damn buisness and okay I'll let you know later"

"Yeah Yeah whatever you say" I said walking out to the garage

 I decided to drive the infinti today, I open the garage then unlocked my doors  and hopped in once I was settled I started driving back once I was fully out the garage and half way down the driveway the garage started to shut because of the motion sensor. I headed to my granny house she stay likes 20 minutes away so I hopped on the freeway and made my way to her house traffic was a little busy.

*30 mintues later*

I pulled up to my granny's house and she was watering her plants, it was 12 when I arrived here so I have a couple hours to spend with her I put my purse in the back seat on the floor and got out and locked the doors , Not that I need to my grandma stays in A very nice quiet neighborhood its nobody out here but rich old people My grandma gets alot of money because my granddad was a soldier but he died during a battle so that money goes to her  some would go to my mom but she past so I get what was supposed to go to her and pulse she's a doctor so she getting paid she doesnt have to work but she say she dont wanna be home all the time.I walked up to her and hugged her "Hey grandma baby how you doing?' she asked still watering her plants "Im doing good came to spend a couple hours with you I got lunch at 2 , how About you?"   "Im good , okay baby you can come watch  my show with me till its time for you to go"she said while walking to backyeard to put the garden tools up in her shed.  We walked in the house  she went upstairs to get cleaned up up while I went to go get me some cookies from the kitchen, I sat down on the couch scrolling down instagram while I waited for  her to come back downstairs.Moments later She came down and sat on her recliner chair and turnt on law & order , I thought she was finna have me watching soap operas and stuff guess I got Lucky.We watched about two episodes before it was time for me to head out I didnt want to be late, we said our "we loves you and see you laters" then  I went and hopped in the truck and headed to Mama Mias this place Had straight soulfood and it be so good.