Treasure

Treasure P.o.v

After I Got Off The Phone With My Dad , It Was Time For Me To Go To Work .

I Decided To Take Another Shower , Just Because . I Put On My Work Uniform . I Like The Black And White Stripes On My Body . I Work At Foot Locker . I Seem Like Such A Girly Girl ? , I Am But A Girl Got To Have Her Sneakers . This Is The First Time Me & Zaylia Dont Have The Same Job . We Decided That It Would be Best To Have Differeent Jobs , Because We Always Seem To get Fired Playing with Each Other , So Its For The Best . I Remember We Had A Job A Monkey Joes Together .....

* Flash Back *

Me ; Zaylia I Swear Im Bout To Kill These Lil Roaches

Zaylia ; Lol , Girl Do You Want To Get Fired ?

Me ; Girl At This Point I Dont Care , I Rather Be Flipping Burgers .

Zaylia ; Girl You Crazy ,

Me ; Blows My Whistle , Ayee Lil Bitch Stop Running ! .

Little Girls Mom ; Excuse Me

Zaylia ; Shit You Excused

Boss ; Whats The Problem Ms.

Me & Zaylia ; * Smacks Teeth *

Little Girls Mom ; These Ladys Are Very Disrespectful .

Boss ; Treasure , Zaylia This Is Not The First Complaint I Have Got For You 2 . Imma Have To Let Yall Go .

Me ; * Bust Of Laughing *

Zaylia ; Let Us Go ?

Me & Zaylia ; BITCH WE DONT GIVE AF !

And With That We Went And Stabbed All Them Damn Bounce Houses !

* Flash Back Over *

I Laugh As I Put My Jordan 5 Oreos On , My Hair Is Curly Right Now , From That Shower I took So It Can Stay Like This .I Am Greatful For My Mom Being Hispanic And My Dad Being Black . My Mom Is Thick Ass Hell And I Took After Her Coca Cola Bottle Shape Body . I Take A Picture For Instagram . With That I Grab My Pink Michael Kors Bag And Head To Our Garage . I Cant Drive My Lambo Thats Too Flashy , So I Guess Im Taking My Silver Charger With My Black Rims . I Grab The Keys Off The Hook . I Get In The Car And Blast My Migos No Label 2 . Had A Dream That I Woke Up In A Rari I Say . I Jam Migos All The Way To My Job . I Notice I Still Got Ten Minutes To Spare , And Im Hungry Ass Hell . FOOD COURT ! I Walk In The Food Court And Stand In The Taco Bell Line . When I Get To The front Of The Line I Notice Its Ashely An Old Friend Of Me And Zaylia . Hey Gurl She Said . Hey Ashely , Girl I Aint Know You Worked Here . 2 Months Now She Said . She Used To Work At Monkey Joes Too .

Well Girl Let Me Get 3 Cool Ranch Tacos Plain I Said , She Rings Up My Order .

1o mintues Later

Im Just Walking In To My Job , I Go To The Break Room And Lock My Purse Up , Because I Really dont Want To Have To Drag A Bitch Up And Down The Escalators . I Already Dont Like These Hoes . Speaking Of Hoes....

Becca ; Hey Girl

Me ; Bitch You No We Not Cool , So Stop It .

Becca ; Girl You Just Mad

Me ; At What Exactly ?

Becca ; Cause Non Of The Niggas That Come In Hea want Chu .

Me ; * Bust Out Laughing * Girl You A Hoe , You Fuck Every Nigga That Walk In Here .

Becca ; * Stares At Me *

Me ; Laughs , Walks Out .

I Dont Know Why Hoes Try And Be Friendly , When They Know Damn Well I Dont Fuck With Females Only My Bitch Zaylia . Tf Hoes Kill Me .

I Go Over To A Costumer & Ask If They Need Help ?

Costumer ; Yes , Do You Have These In A Size 9

I Take The Shoes To The Back And Find Her A Size 9 In The Kd 6 Home .

Shit 5 More Hours Of This Shit ....