Zayila

Zayila POV

That whole scene at the park was crazy , I mean that bitch made me step out of character they only reason I did was because Marco wouldnt let Treasure get to her and I know how much Treasue wanted to lay her ass out, Becca so messy. Anyways After Marco walked tresaure backed to the car We headed out, when we got to the house I headed to my room to take a shower.As soon as the hot water hit me I felt so relaxed I showered for about 45 minutes then washed my hair and got out.I tied my hair up and lotion my body and put on some spandex ,nike sports bar , and my nike elite socks. I dont have nothing to do tonight but chill yeap boring. I layed cross my bed and flipped through channels.

*phone vibrates*

"Hello" 

"Wassup ma?" Tommie deep voice asked

"Nothing chilling, you?"

"Imma finna slide through right now" This nigga just telling me what tf he finna do   "Nigga how you just gone invite yourself to my house?You better bring me smething to eat if  you coming!" I said a lil loud    "Mann chill I gotchuu Z I'll be there in bout 20 mintues I gotta check on the trap right quick" he said  "Okay Hurry up with my food im hungry" I whined through the phone then hung up.

*1 hour later*

The doorbell rung

This nigga finally getting here thats the shit I dont like, now I gotta attitude he play too much. I layed in bed a few minutes He can wait outside like he made me wait ,as I was finna get up my room door open and he walked in Treasure must have open the door.He handed me my food  while sitting on my bed I just took it without saying nothing to him yeap Im being petty, I quietly ate my food then went downstairs to through the bag away, when I walked back in he spoke.    "Z why you being petty? I just brought you something to eat!" He said  "Yea after and hour you told me 20 minutes nigga I coulda died from starvation" I replied with an attitude "ahaa Z you look cute when you mad Im sorry Ma, them niggas wanted to act stupid had to get them right" he explained   "mhmm whatever nigga you aint bout that life"I said while blushing

All of a sudden he picked me up off the bed and started running around my room with me hanging off his back.This nigga ran downstairs I was scared, he ran back upstairs and drop me on the bed I tried to catch my breath from laughing until he started tickling me.

"S-s-stooooop I Gottaa Peeeeeee" I stuttured to get out I was dying laughing I could barely breath

"NOW Z yeen bout that life talking bout me, you bout to pee on yourself" he said still tickling me

"Please L-Let Mee GO!!" I said trying to get out of his grip

"Alright Alright Im donee Bae" he said when he finished tickling me

"Boy whatever"

After I used the bathroom, we just layed down then he pulled me closer to him and we just played 21 questions and laughed . We got to know alot about eachother, he told me one day he gone take me too meet his momma cause he think she'll like me he gotta a lil sister and his daddy a nonfactor. I explained to him how my parents died in a car crash , I felt like I could open up to him for some reason.I just couldnt stop smiling could thing my bac was facing him.Yeah Im feeling him I mean who wouldnt be?? But I know I gotta have my guard up still never know what could happen. After hours of talking I fell asleep in his arms.

*Next morning*

-And Granny Im sorry , For everything Put you through everuthing I did for you ,I did it cause Im sorry,When push came to shove you'll always be there And Granny Im sorry- My phone started ringing , I knew it was my Granny I got that song just for her.I reached to my nightstand and answered, She would be the only one to call me this early!!

"ZAYILA MARIA JOHNSON!!" My grandma voice boomed through the phone  "Yes grandma" I replied preparing myself for the speech I was about to receive    "Now girl why Havent I heard from you child?Thats how you do yo granny I dont appreciate it and you know your parents wouldnt accept it"  I felt bad I just been so busy , Tommie got up from the bed and went to the bathroom I guess "Granny Im sorry I've been so busy You know I got work then school just let out so I finally get a break, I'll come see you later today and we can talk more" Yess I still go to school I take college classes online so I can get my  buisness liecense To be able to open up my own shoe shop  "Okay sweetie see you later love you" "Alright granny love you too" I said hanging Up.

 I got up to go to the bathroom, Tommie was sitting on my All pink Heel chair putting his shoes on "Goodmorning Z" he said   "Morning Nigga " I said as I enetered the bathroom I washed my face and brushed my teeth then walked out to my to see Tommie on the phone I just sat on my phone scrollling through instagram. "Im bouta Head out"his morning voice was so relaxed but still deep, I got up and started walking downstairs to walk him out as he followed. When I made it to the front door I turned around and we hugged  "Alright Ma imma call or text ya a lil later' he said stepping outside "Okayy" I replied trying to hide my smile I just quickly went into the house an into the kitchen. I found me a Jimmy dean breakfast bos thingy and warmed it up , while I waited for it to get done I fixed me a cup of orange juice and grabbed my food and sat down and ate.I finished then went upstairs to take a shower and do my hygiene things. When I did that I walked to my closet to find me something to throw on. After a few minutes I decided on my bleached highwaisted jeans with my white v-neck and all white forces, for my jewerly i through on this pink diamond necklace and braclet set my mom gave me for my birthday a couple years ago, I sprayed my perfume grabbed my Phone and Pink Louie bag and headed to My car I decided to drive my Black on black challenger just to bend a few corners till its time to go see my granny.I hopped in my car and was Off.