Birthday

Next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning so excited, It's my girl's birthday and I have a special suprise. I got dressed and I texted Nash. I 've already told the guys about the suprise party so they're all in. I told the guys to wake up really early this morning so we could set everything up for tonight because I plan to spend the whole day with Belle.

I walked out the room and all the guys are in the hallway. "Ok so we got the hotel manager to let us us the ballroom for her party." Nash said. "And we are going to set up a special place for you to suprise her."He said as he did a movementwith his eyebrows(the thing where you move your eyebrows up and down Idk what it's called.) "Shutup Camron." I said while play punching him in the shoulder. "Ok lets go set this up."I said walking twords the elevator.

Belle's P.O.V.

I was woken up by yelling in my ear that it was my birthday, today i'm turning 17,wow, I'm 17 and I'm a mother,oh well things happen I'm not the only teenage mother.

"Hey Belle go get ready I'm taking you some where, I gopt the boys to watch Cyrus today."Taylor said. I got up went into the bathroom and took a shower, put my cothes on, a Magcon T-shirt with jean shorts, and then I put on make up,powder, mascara,and eyeliner,and then walked out and put my hair in a bun and let it dry because I was to lazy to blow dry it. 

"Ok I'm ready Taylor.' I said to him as he looked up from his phone."Ok let's go." he said walking me out eh door.  We went to lunch, shopped, and then taylor said he had a suprise so he brought me back to the hotel. he covered my eyes as we walked in the parking lot. "Ok 1...2...3...open your eyes."He said uncovering my eyes. I saw a brand new  neon pink jeep. "Oh my god Taylor I love it!" I screamed and then kissed him on the lips."I knew your favorite color was pink." he said hugging me."Why don't you look in the car." he said as i walked to it.

When I looked in the car I saw a box and I opened it. Inside was a dress I saw at the mall,It was white with lace and it went to my knees, at the last Magcon tour stop, and I wanted it so bad and Taylor knew, I justdidn't get to get it "Taylor thank you so much." I said"Hey you might want to wear it tonight we're going some where nice."He said  I looked at my phone, it was three. "When are we leaving?" I asked."At six he repleid." "I better go get ready."I said walking into the hotel.

3 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok It took me a long time to get ready. I curled my hair changed into the dress and did my make up, and before I knew it it was six. Taylor texted me  to meet him in the lobby so I went to the lobby and instead of Taylor I saw Camron in a tux. "Belle come with me Taylor's in here."Camron said pionting to the Ballroom(IDK whats wrong with the text!) I walked into the ballroom and I saw a whole bunch of decorations but no one was there until everyone popped out and yelled happy birthday belle "Oh my god guys you did this for me?" I said. "OF couirse you're our favorite girl." Taylor said. we talked and partied while Mahogany dj'ed

2 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Belle can you come see for a minute?" I asked walking to the door I signaled everyone to come with us. "Yah." she said walking up to me. "Follow me." I said walking out side to the courtyard I had decorated with lights and flowers. Everyone went through the back door to the courtyard.

I got down on one knee, brought out a box with a diamond ring and said "Belle Ive known you since we were 12 and I've loved you since the moment I saw you and I emediatly knew I was going to be with you for the rest of my life, 

Mirabelle  Lynn Collins, Will you................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA I know you know whats happening so can I get 3 comments for an update? Plz

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! ILYGSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY STRONG EVERYTHING'S  GOING TO GET BETTER I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't worry bout no haters I gotta stay on my grind - Fancy  Iggy Azesla