Gender pt.2

Shout out to Aaaron_carpenter for pursuading me to choose these genders because I was going to pick different genders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well the genders of the babies are........Baby 1. a boy! and baby 2. is a girl!"The doctor said."Nash this is awesome I've always wanted a boy!"I said. At that moment I felt something that I never felt with Taylor, I mean I felt love when I was around Taylor, I fucking loved Taylor but things happen for a reason.

With Nash I felt comfort and protection I also felt some thing more than love,I just don't know what it is. So I looked up at Nash and lifted my lips on to his lips. I felt like this is where I belong with him.

I slowly departed my lips from his,I finally realized that I was oblivious to love, I thought what me and Taylor had was love, but he was the only person I had dated, I obviously I didn't know what true love was until now. This was my true love, and i'm not giving up on it.

We both we both where smiling ear to ear."I've been wanting to do this for a long time."He said. "So have I."I replied.

"So how are we going to tell everyone?"I asked. "I have Idea."Nash said smiling slyly.

We drove home and Nash cancled his appiontment to make cupcakes with me. We are going to make cupcakes that are half pink and blue.

I'm telling Mohagany first so she wears pink and blue.

Later that night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok the cupcakes are colored to tell you the genders."I said handing everyone a cupcake.Everyone hurried up and bit in the cupcake.

"Oh My God Belle you're having a boy."Aaron said running up to me and hugging me.Aaron has become like a lttle brother to me and I'm excited to let him baby sit and connect with the kids.

"And a girl!" Cam yelled. He told me that I was going to be a girl. "I'm going to be an uncle!" He said.

"Everyone in here is going to be uncles and ants."I said. and everyone cheered.

I rubbed my huge belly in excitment and felt the babies kick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so i hope you are happy about the genders and omfg 10,994 reads wow! I luh you guys.

I just went to go see the fault in our stars and I cries 15 diffrent times, I kid you not my heart hurt from crying and when I went to the bathroom to get a tissue my eyes wher blue and my eyes are bright green.

But it still was the best movie ever!