Leave

"Belle I don't know what to say." he said, I was broken.He walked out of the room."Nash,you lied."I yelled. He ran up to me and hugged me."Taylor is a jerk if he left you, I just want you to know I will be there for you no matter what. Even if it means helping to raise the babies."He said in a shaky voice now we're both crying.

Taylor's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do so I left. I walked out of the hospital,went to the hotel,packed my bags,left a note.

Dear Belle,

I don't know how to say this but,I'm leaving for a while, I guess I need a vacation.The stress was to much,3 kids, I don't know what I'll do or if I'll come back.We're over. I do still Love you don't ever think diffrently,I just need some time. Good luck with the babies.

Love,Taylor

And then left.

Belle's P.O.V.

2 days later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs.Collins time for your last ultrasound here and then you may go home "The doctor said . I sat down and pulled my shirt and then looked at Nash who was staring blankly at the screen.

'"Mrs.Collins you are 3 months along and the babies are healthy."

I walked out of the room to get my bags and Nash drove me to the hotel.

I got my room key and opened the door expecting to see Taylor laying in bed ready to yell at me but instead He wasn't there instead of him on the bed was a note

I gulped,that can't be good I picked up the note and read it. I went to Nash's room and knocked on the door.When he opend the door I ran and gave hima hug and bursted out into tears."What's wrong Belle, you should be happy your home?"He asked.

"Read the note."I said crying softly. "I'm so sorry Belle.Taylor's a god Damn dumb fuck for leaving you like this.You know I'll always be there for you right?"He said.

"I allways will hope so."I said hugging him but being separated by my now growing babybump.