Finding the note

Taylor's P.O.V.

I walked in to the hotel room and Belle wasn't there ,I guess she went to get coffee down stairs. I walked over to the bed and I saw a note and a ring on the bed.

I read the note and ran out the door.

Nash's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard an knock on the door and opended it and saw Taylor crying. "Taylor what happend?" I asked "Read the note." He said handing it to me. I read it trying not to cry. "GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and the boys ran up to me," We need to find Belle she ran away." I said. They all started to freak out. "Hey we should go ask the lady at the front desk if they saw Belle."Aaron said. "Thats a good Idea." I said walking out the door

Taylor's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am Have you had a girl named Mirabelle check out of this hotel?'" I asked the lady at the front desk. "Yes. the lady said. "Did she say where she was going?" I asked. "Yes, she said she was flying back to Indiana."  The receptionist said. "What airport?"I asked "The national, it's about 10 minutes from here."She said then we all got in the car and drove to the airport.

Belle's P.O.V.

"2 tickets to Princeton, Indiana." I asked the lady at the front desk. "Ok that'll be $550 dollars." She said. I handed her my credit card and she gave us our tickets and I went sat down, I thought of Taylor and soon enough I was crying. I took Cyrus an held her tight and cried into her blanket.

After crying for who knows how long I heard my name being called. I stood up and looked around, no one was there. I heard my name again and turned and I saw Taylor run to me. soon enough he was right infront of me.

Taylor's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Belle why'd you leave?" I wisperd "Taylor I left because I would ruin your career." Belle cried, it shatterd my heart. "Belle no matter how many kids we have or what I'm doing I will always love you."I said hugging her.

"Really?" She asked. "Of course that's why I want ton be with you for the rest of my life, because no matter what I will always love you." I said kissing her.

I knelt down on one knew again and took out the ring. "So once again Mirabell Ann Collins will you marry me?" I asked. "Of course I will Talylor." she said and everyone around us started clapping.

I finally have the love of my life back and I'm never letting her go."So how about we go home?" I asked. "Yes."she said and I walked the to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's 1:15 in teh morning and i'm bored:( Tank ya som much for 2.5k reads

IYGSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STAYSTRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about 6 comments and 3 votes for and update?