Back Home

I woke up with Matt's arm around my waist, I had a big shirt on with nothing's under it."Morning babe."Matt cooed." Good morning".I said climbing out the bed."I'm going to take a shower."I say grabbing my clothes.

I walked into the shower and let the warm water touch my bare skin.I stayed in there for 15 minutes then got out,blow dried my,I decided to keep it wavy,put on my makeup,powder,mascara,and eyeliner,and then walked out.

Matt was sitting on the bed looking at his phone."I'm ready to go."I said reaching for my bag. "No let me get it." he said taking it away from me."Aww Matt your so sweet."I said. "That's not what you where saying last night."He smirked. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA"I laughed slapping his arm. "Ok let's go he said walking to the door.

(At the house)

"We're home."Matt yelled. Aaron walked in with Cyrus."MOMMY!"she screamed excitedly. Aaron put her down and she ran to me. "Hey baby girl where you nice to uncle Aaron?"I asked.She knodded yes."How where the babies?"I asked.

"They didn't sleep,me and Jack J. took turns while shawn and Jack G. slept."He said. He started to walk out the room."Jack J. is still sleeping and I'm going take a nap they guys and girl are going to be here any minute."

I heared a knock on the door, thst must be them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry to inform you that this book is ending in 2 chapters!

I need a name for the new story so please comment!

Thank you for all the reads It means alot and I'll write tommorow. I know I haven't said this in a while but STAY STRONG YOUR WORTH IT YOU'LL GET THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLE I PROMISE OK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!/