Suprise

listen to kiss me kiss me by 5 SOS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and matt where cuddling in my room watching Grownup's."Belle?"Matt asked."What Babe?"I replied.

"I have something planned for tonight do you want to come?"He smiled slyly."Sure what time.?"I asked.

"8:00 and you can wear any thing ,whatever you wear you always look beautiful."He stated."Your such a gentleman."I said going to kiss his nose but he tilt to the side so instead of kissing his nose I kissed his lips. His lips are so soft. "Your a sneaky boy Matthew."I said sassily

We finished two other movies. I walked to the door "See my night in shining armor later."I said and then walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night.

I was wearing a crop top and some high waisted denim shorts, and high tops. "As I was finishing my makeup when I heard a knock on the door."Come in."I yelled.

When the door opened it revealed Matt with a sad face. "Babe what's wrong?"I said going over to hug him. "Cameron and Carter couldn't make it tonight they're flight got canceled and they can't wait for another day the have something going on in a few days.

"Awe."I huffed. "Babe I'm so sorry I wanted to see them too."He said coming over to me. He lifted my chin up since I was only 5 feet and he toward over me."Hey it's ok I'll make sure we see them eventually, for now you have to spend time with me.."He said then lifted my lips on his.

He set me on the bed and I wrapped my legs around him. Shawn walked in on us but we didin't budge, he just blushed, mumbled something and the left. We just enjoyed ourselves. After a few minutes Matt slowly departed his lips from mine and I unwrapped my legs from him and we went out.

He brought me to the beach and covered my eyes with his hand and once I felt sand on my feet he removed his hands from my eyes and there I saw Cameron and Carter.

"CAMMY!"I yelled and ran up to him. I gave him a bear hug and then I looked at Carter."CARTAH!"I said with excitement and then ran to him and hugged him.

"Surprise! happy birthday Belle. " They both said.