Chapter 3 - Who Is He?

Its now lunch, and the day has been smooth. Just a couple of weird stares, but aside from that, the day had been going wonderful. I stayed in my seat for a little longer after everyone left to lunch, and I asked my teacher about the school. It sounded pretty great, but I was unsure if I would fit in a theater school, since im so shy. I don't even think I have any talents. But maybe just maybe I could find who I really am here, and I have any hidden talents. I put my books in my bag and thanked my teacher. I headed of to the longest way to the cafeteria. I wasn't looking forward to going to a place with so many students.

I was about to turn around and just sit in class for lunch when some guy took me by elbow and pulled me towards the staircase. I let out a shriek and he covered my mouth. "Hey you" said a really good looking guy. He had nicely toned muscles, which accentuated him very well. He had was a nice light skinned complexion. He looked like the type to be a player, he looked popular and known. I suddenly got scared, why would he pull me over to the side like that. "Was your toungue cut off by a mouse?" he said since I hadn't responded yet. "N-no um- hi" my voice came out soft and shaky. "Oh so you do talk" he said, a little humor displayed on his voice. "I have to go" I responded as I was about to make a run for it. "Your really cute. I may seem a little mean and all but I can be really nice when I want to, specially a lovely lady like yourself. Just be careful, alright." He caressed my jaw which sent my hairs to stand up. Blood rushed to my cheeks instantly and my lips started to slowly curve up in a smile. He caressed my lips, pulled away and left. The absence of his touch remained and I touched lightly where he touched my lips.

I never had such contact with a boy, yet alone a boy like him. Thinking about what he was like brought warning to my senses. He was right, I should be carefull. Yet I want to learn more about this special cutie. Cutie? since when did I use that term to refer  to a boy? He was just so interesting. I didnt even get his name. But who was I kidding? He would never be atracted to me. I'm too much of a nerd for him.