Chapter 14 - Fun Or No Fun

Jake came to pick me up in his bike and was going to show me how to ride it so I didn't look dumb at the race. Not that I would be riding or anything, but just so I knew about it. His bike is so sexy and I'm ready to learn all about it. I was already waiting outside for him and he looked even sexier on the bike. I had a whole bag full of food because I needed to eat or I would get anxious. We went to an actual race track that was desserted so we didn't get disturbed. I was nervous at first but I did really good for a newbie. Jake said I catched on really fast. After our little session he took me to a restaurant because I was starving.

"Baby, I want to get a tatoo on my side and a piercing on my belly button." I wanted to do many things before I lost the chance to. I wanted to live my life to the fullest for these 9 months. "Why don't you get the tatoo after you find out the baby's sex and you pick a name?" I juggled ideas in my head. "Alright daddy, I'll do as you say. But I still want to get the piercing. Pleaseee baby. " I was really anoying through pregnancy, I noticed. "Fine, after we eat." The food was delicious and my belly was stuffed. Time to get a piercing! Oh lord, that shit will hurt, specially cause I just ate so much.

I got a beautiful chandelier piercing on my belly button, and I knew just how sexy it will look when my belly got bigger.

"Alright let me take you home." Jake said, which made me internally groan. Why?? I didn't want to leave because I was having such a nice time with him. "I don't wanna." I pouted like a little baby. "I have things to do baby girl, come on stop acting like a brat." Oooh that son of a -. "Ok, but I'm not a brat." I breathed out, then put warning in my tone. The ride home was quiet and relaxing. I gave him a goodbye kiss and sadly said goodbye. What was he even doing today? I forgot to ask him.

Jake POV

I pulled up to Stephanie's apartment to clear some important stuff up. She knows that I didn't follow her plan, and that I was now Lisa's boyfriend. She's been fuming but oh well. She called me this morning, and now I was going to fix this whole mess. It was early, just 6 o'clock and I knew I wasn't going to stay long. One, I'm only going to tell Stephanie that I can't have sex with her anymore, and two, because she had to do something at 9 but I told her I wasn't cooperating.

As I started to open the door, I got a nervouse feeling that something wasn't going to go well. With Stephanie, nothing could go right.

"Hello there, I have been waiting for you." She was leaning against the doorway with sexy black lingerie. Her hair was all out and curly and she spoke with such a sedutive tone, that made me fill up with desire. Shit! I was already in her spell! This can't happen. Before I turned around, she walked up to me and placed her arm around my neck. I pushed them away. "Whats wrong? I know you like it." I had to fight back her tactics, she wasn't getting hold of me. "Look Stephanie, I am in a relationship, and I want to be the best boyfriend I could be to Lisa. I don't want you." Yeah that made her twitch. "I just want her, so this isnt going to happen." I told her.

"Fine then, if your ending this, then give me one last kiss, just a goodbye kiss." I wasn't going to give her that. I couldn't be unfaithful to the mother of my child. Again, I turned around and tried to leave but she grabed my face and kissed me. She kissed my lips jaw and then my jaw, exactly where she knows my spot is. It turns me on and the kiss instantly gets heated. I turned her around and pushed her to the wall. A soft moan escapes her lips. So delicate and soft and and full of lust. That made me snap back to reality. Lisa! I instantly pulled away. "That is never going to happen again."

I left and slammed the door closed. I left on my bike and drove around town. How could I let it go that far? How?