Cheating

Louis' POV

"Lou boo, wake up." I hear Liam's sugary sweet morning voice whisper to me.

"I'm up." I whisper and he nudges my nose with his. I smile and lean forward. Our lips press together but he only pecks my lips. "What's wrong?" I ask as I open my eyes.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just I figured I would wake you up since I'm up."

"No I'm talking about why you didn't fully kiss me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come here." He says and pulls my mouth to his. We make out and then he pulls away. "Better?" He asks and I nod.

"I love when you wake me up that way." I say and he smiles at me. "So, since we're skipping work today, what do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"My sister is in town. Wanna visit her?" Liam asks me.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Ruth."

"Okay." I say and pull myself out of the bed. "I'm gonna shower. The door is going to be unlocked so yeah..." I say and walk down the hall to the bathroom.

I open the curtain and turn on the water. I wait for it to warm up and then I hop in. I wait for a minute or two and then I hear Liam walk in. He pulls back the curtain and lifts his leg to hop in but then the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back. Don't finish without me." He says and then grabs his towel to wrap around his waist.

---------------------

Liam's POV

I answer the door and see Harry standing there.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just figured I'd stop by and see if maybe you wanted to hang out."

"I'm supposed to be at work. How'd you know I'd be here?"

"Well Lou wasn't at the school so I figured you weren't either. Where is Louis?"

"In the shower."

"And that's where you were going to isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Well," he says and steps in. "He won't mind if I keep you a few seconds." He says seductively as he closes the door quietly.

He presses me up against the door and runs his fingertips down my body.

"Harry, you need to leave." I whisper.

"Why? I thought you liked this."

"Maybe back in our college days. Now I'm married and I have a husband that trusts me."

"Well he must not know you very well. You never put up a fight when I touch you." He says and presses his lips to my neck.

Electricity ran through my body as he kisses his way up to my lips. His press down lightly on mine and then he pries my mouth open. He kisses me and I kiss back until I realize who I'm kissing. I knee him in the balls and he backs away.

"Damn. I see you want me gone. I'll go. Just remember, I'm not going to give up on you."

He says and then walks out of the house.

I lock the door and then walk back to Louis. I drop my towel and then step in.

"Took you long enough." He says as I snake my arms around his waist. "Who was it?"

"It was Andy."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to hang out. I told him no because I was spending some time with my baby." I say and kiss his neck.