Harry's Son

Louis' POV

As I waited for the first period bell to ring I sat at my desk. Everyone walked in and sat down in the theatre seats except for Riley. Riley Styles. He doesn't like his last name because it gives away that he's Harry's son.

"RILEY! If you make me get off my fat ass to calm you down, you're going to the principal's office." I warn him

"Go ahead dick!" He yelled back.

"That's it!" I yelled and charged towards him.

He jumped off of the stage and darted for the stairs up to the balcony. I chased him but he just maneuvered through the obstacles as I tumbled and fell. I chased after him until he tripped. It was because of his saggy pants. He fell flat on his back and I held my hand out to help him up. He took it and bounced back up.

"So, are you going to escort me to the principal's office or are you going to bail out like all the other times?"

"I'm going to send you to the guidance councelor's office." I tell him and we walk down the stairs.

I send him down to Liam's office and then I start teaching class.

Liam's POV

Connor made his way back in to my office about half way through first and now he's just hanging out. A few minutes later Riley walked in too.

"Hey Riley, What did Louis send you in here for?" I ask.

"He had to chase me and I called him a dick."

"Nice man!" Connor said to Riley.

They shared a handshake that looks like they practiced for years to get it right, yet it looked like the coolest handshake ever.

"So, what am I supposed to do about it?" I asked.

"I guess you have to fill my brain with some shit and try and steer me in the right direction." RIley suggested.

"Well, since I know you aren't going to lsiten I'll just say, don't fuck up again, especially to my husband."

"husband?" They both ask at the same time.

"Yeah I'm gay and so are you two so don't seem surprised."

Riley bit his lip and glanced over at Connor. I saw a little hint of love and lust spark in his innocent eyes. There's something going on in Riley's head and for some reason I feel like I should set them up but what about Kendall? Should I set Connor up with Riley or Kendall. Maybe when Riley leaves I'll ask Connor.

The bell rings and I dismiss Riley. He goes to class but Connor just stared blankly at the wall behind me.

"So... do you like RIley?" I ask.

"What the fuck? You can't just ask me those questions and expect an answer."

"So you do. But do you also like Kendall?"

"Just shut up. Okay?"

"Fine. I'm going to a teacher's meeting. Roam the halls or go to class. I'll be back in two hours."

"Where are you going for the meeting?"

"The college."

"why?"

"Because. You aren't a teacher. Now fuck off." I tell him and grab my bag.

He walks out and I follow behind him. I pass Kendall because he was on his way to his next class. He smiles at me and then sees Connor.

"Don't do anyhting to him." I warn Connor and he nods but I can see the mischevious glint in his eye.

I will never be able to trust him but if I don't hurry, I'm going to be late to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) If you guys want regular updates, vote and comment on this. If I don't get five votes I'm not updating ever again. This time I mean it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Kendall is Luke Hemmings, Connor is Alex Evans (when he had the emo hair), and Riley is Christopher Drew when he was younger .