Gay Bullies

The next morning I wake up and take a shower. Louis was still laying in bed looking like a perfect angel all tangled up in the sheets. I place a kiss on his forehead as I pass him on my way to the kitchen. I'll wake him up in a few minutes.

I start the kettle an drab two mugs. I start coking the eggs and then Louis soon joins me in the kitchen.

He hobbles over to the table butt naked and sits. He looks perfect even with his messy hair and drool stained on his cheek.

I put the eggs on plates and pours the tea. I sit on the table and Louis smiles weakly at me.

I set my breakfast down and walk back to the bedroom. I pull open Louis' underwear drawer and grab a pair. i walk back to the kitchen and toss them to him.

"What? You don't like how I look?" He asks.

"No, I love it, but I'd like to eat my breakfast this morning, not you."

"Damn. You've got me turned on and it's only six in the morning." He say sand stands to put on his boxers.

"shut up and eat." I tell him.

We finish eating and then we get ready for work. I grab the graded papers that I graded for Louis and put them in his bag.

After that Louis and I slide into our car. We drive to the school and walk our separate ways to our rooms.

When I reach the guidance councilors office (my office) I see a student nervously pacing outside my office.

"Good morning. Can I help you?" I ask the little freshman.

He has bruises and cuts on his arms and when he notices me looking at them he rolls his sleeves down.

"uh... can we talk in your office?" He asks.

"Of course." I say and unlock the door.

I let him in first and then I walked in and took a seat at my desk.

"what do you need to talk about?" I ask him.

He's sitting in the chair across from me and he is tapping his foot and fiddling with his fingers.

"Well, you see... um... I'd like to report someone."

"For...?"

"sexual harassment." He says and his head dips to the floor.

"who?"

"I dan't say."

"then how am I supposed to report the person?"

He takes a deep breath and the says "Connor Evans."

"Oh. Well there's no surprise there. But how is it sexual harassment?" I ask him.

"He... It was hard enough trying to tell you, can please just take my word for it?"

"Are you gay?" I ask him surprising me and him at the same time.

"Yeah." He says and I nod. "Don't judge me."

"I'm not. I'm gay too so I give props for you admitting it. It was hard for me to admit it."

"Oh. Who's your boyfriend?"

"My husband is Mr. Tomlinson but you can't tell anyone about it. We could both get fired."

"I won't. You two make a cute couple."

"Thanks." I say and my cheeks turn red. "So, I'll report Connor. What's your name?"

"Kendall Stevens." He says and opens his mouth to say something again but he closes it again.

"Are you Hazel's little brother?" I ask him.

"Yeah."

"She's a great student." I tell him.

He nods and grabs his stuff. He waves and leaves without saying another word.

I sigh and then I am immediately summoned again when there is a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say and in walks Connor. "Hey. How are you today?" I say and he takes his usual seat across from me.

"What was that twerp doing in here? I thought that I landed his ass in the emergency room yesterday." Connor says without answering my question.

"He was just talking to me."

"About?"

"none of your business." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"anyways, I've been asked to come down here and chill because I was disrupting the class. My teacher hopes you can help my problem."

"Yeah, I've tried that. I'm afraid that you'll just have to do some errands for me."

"Like?" He asks.

"run papers to the office for me."

"How about I say that I'm going to do that but just wander the halls instead?"

"Whatever. Before you go though, I have one question for you. Why do you pick on people?"

"I just get silence. I keep pestering him and I got him so irritated so he shouted at me.

"I'm gay okay?!?!?! I have no other way to hide it so I just fight people."

"wow." I say not expecting that answer at all.

"You aren't going to tell anyone are you?" he asks seeming nervous for the first time ever.

"never. Whatever happens in here stays in here."

"okay."

"But do you like Kendall?"

"You said only one question." he stands up and walks out of my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have no idea how long this is but I hope you like it. I have more written so if I have time to later in the week, I'll update again.

Thank you to all of those who read and vote. If you haven't voted for these chapters, go back and do so. Hit that vote button up in the corner. Thank you!

Peace out Chicas!