Chapter 5: ......Yes...

Zane's POV

I woke up on my couch I'm 12:00AM!
How did I sleep so long. I fell asleep at 10:00. "OH NO! I have to be at aphmau's house to help her unpack at 12:30!" I said outloud to myself.

I got dressed put my shoes on and ran out my door to get to aph's.

I got there and knocked on the door. Kawaii~Chan opened it and emedietly started blushing. I did aswell. "Hey Zane~Sempai! Aphmau is right upstairs. She told me that you and her were unpacking today." Kawaii~chan said letting me in. "Thanks kawaii~Chan" I said walking in.

"Just on question Zane~sempai!" Kawaii~chan said starring at me. "Hm" I said turning around to look at KC. "Ware is Zane~sempai's mask?" "WHAT!?!" I screamed. "Hehe" Kawaii~Chan giggled. "What is it." I asked alittle annoyed. "You look cut without your mask. Hehe!" Kawaii~chan giggled and blushed. My face turned a scarlet red. "Sure. You know what sure." I said sounding like I gave up. I went up to aph's room and she was still asleep, so I got Katelyn and Kawaii~chan to help me wake her up. I know from experience it's hard to wake her up. It took us 30 minutes.

After waking Aph up we all started to unpack. It took us about 40 minutes just to the kitchen. Gess they have a lot of stuff. When we finished I told Kawaii~chan I wanted to ask her something. She nodded and we walked up to her room. It was so.....very.....pink!

"So what did Zane~Sempai want to ask Kawaii~Chan?" Kawaii~chan asked closing the door behind us in the room. "Um......will......you.....bemygirlfriend! I said loudder and more high pitched then wanted. "Hehe. Of corse kawaii~ will be you girlfriend!" Kawaii~chan said squeezing me tight. "Kawaii~chan......air!..." I said trying to wiggle out to breath. "Right sorry!" Kawaii~chan said letting go of me.

"You wanna go make Katelyn and Aph fangirl." I asked with a tinny smeirk. "Hehe LETS GO!" Kawaii~chan screamed grabbing my hand and polling me out the door. As we flew down the stairs we saw Aph and Katelyn sitting on their newly placed couch.

Kawaii~chans POV

When we got down there Aphmau~Sempai and Katelyn~Samma were sitting on our couch. Kawaii~chan is not going to talk in 3rd person in her mind cause I'm lazy👍😁 Me and Zane~Sempai looked at them then each other and smiled. We were ready to mess with them and they are ready to be messed with......I think......

Hey you read this fare. How! how do you people like this story. If anyone does anyway. If you read to here then you like it. Ha! But anyway, if you liked it then please read my other story two kids and the elf!😊 Please!!!! The word count for today was 505. Goodbye every people!